Charles Xavier

(AN: This was requested about a year ago and I have no idea why I didn't start writing it immediately)

Imagine you are at a bar (like the one at the start of First Class) and you stumble across Charles.

"Blue eyes," A soft voice startles you out of your daydream. "Nice blue eyes..." He repeats as you turn to him, examining his drunken state.

"Blue eyes?" You question him.

"Ah, yes!" He exclaims, having forgotten what he was going to say. "They're a mutation." He goes on to say something extremely confusing about genetics.

"So you decide to call my eyes nice and then tell me that they're a mutation... Way to hit on a girl." You smirked, offended but intrigued.

"Charles. Charles Xavier." He holds his hand out confidently for you to shake it.

"(Y/N)." You reply, taking a sip of your drink.

"What brings you here, (Y/N)? See, I've just finished all my papers and ruined my liver with my colleagues, but you're here alone." He slurs, giggling.

"Just thought it would be nice to go out." You shrug.

"Well, I think that we should... We should..." He seems distracted, resting his chin on his hands.

"Charles, you alright there?" You say, snapping him out of it.

"We should talk more." He stuttered.

"You mean, we should talk more when you're not drunk?" You chuckled as he handed you a piece of paper.

"Call me cliche, but here's my number. See you around (Y/N)." He said before returning back to the party.

(AN: Sorry this didn't turn out exactly how I thought it would haha. Are there any Marvel characters you would like to see more of?)