X-Men

(AN: Ummm yeah, this is x-men.... And also my first imagine! Tell me what you think, and if you have any requests leave them in the comments. Enjoy!)

Imagine you are a mutant joining forces with young Charles (and co.)

You ran as fast as you could. To the nearest bus stop, to find a taxi, you just needed to get away from your old life.

Finding out you had powers was the hardest. Moving things with your mind was a little shocking. Running away was the only option.

You finally find an available taxi and hastily give the driver a random note you grabbed on the way out.

The driver doesn't speak for most of the way, and you don't care where you are going. The scratchy radio covers most of the awkward silence, and you try and hear what the reporters are saying, something about a strange attack - not far from where you were heading.

"Look out!" You shout, seeing the deer suddenly appear in front of the car, and the car swerves. Before you know it, everything goes black.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

When you wake, you hear voices and feel the cold snow on your back. The voices are coming closer, and you try and listen to what they are saying.

"Do you think she's dead?"

"No, look. She's still breathing, dumbass."

Attempting to get their attention, you move around a little, although something is trapping you.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" A soft voice says from above you, and you finally open your eyes.

"What's your name?" The man asks.

"(Y/N)" You manage to croak out.

"Well (Y/N), we're going to get you out of here. You'll be safe with us. We understand you."

Not knowing exactly what he meant, he lifted the car seat that you were trapped under and allowed you to crawl out.

"I mean your mutation, (Y/N), your powers. You're safe with us."

"Us?" You say, allowing the man to help you limp across the icy road, leading you to a truck.

In the back of the truck, there were seven people, all staring at you.

"This is (Y/N)." He points to you, "(Y/N), this is Hank, Alex, Erik, Raven, Cassidy and Angel. This may seem strange, but we're all mutants. Just like you, (Y/N). And we're here to help you."