Peter Maximoff (X-Men)

(AN: this is for @MLWolf, I hope this is kind of what you were looking for!)

Imagine meeting Peter at the school and becoming friends.

You walked down the corridor, unsure where it would lead you. You felt a sudden rush of air and saw something blur past you, taking you by surprise.

Surprisingly, you found yourself following whoever just sped past.

"Hello?" You called into the empty corridor.

"Oh, hi." A guy about your age appeared at the end of the corridor.

He was suddenly in front of you. "I swear that's the first word I've heard you say in two weeks. You don't talk much, do you?" He smirked.

"Oh... Yeah... I'm (Y/N), by the way." You stuttered, looking around.

"Peter. And what... What can you do?" He asked.

"I... The professor can't get into my head, does that count?" You said, and he shrugged.

"See you around, (Y/N)." You were going to say goodbye, but he had already gone.

_______________________

A few weeks had passed, and you and Peter had become pretty good friends. He was the only one that you could talk to, as you didn't click with the others like you did with Peter.

Your powers scared you, and Peter was the only one you could really talk to. Besides, he was your only friend. 

"If I murder someone, I would call you to help me hide the body." You said out of the blue.

"What?!" He turned to you, a confused expression on his face.

"I mean like, you're my person. I can trust you, right?" You nudged him.

"Yeah, I guess I would help you." He sighed and looked out over the school.

A few beats of silence passed before he spoke again.

"I really like you, (Y/N)." He said, and you could feel your cheeks beginning to burn.

"Uh-... Thanks?" You cringed internally at your reply as soon as it came out of your mouth.

"Would... Could you like me back?" He asked.

"Yeah... Uh, yeah I do." You said, inching closer to him.

"Would you still help me hide a body?" You chuckled before leaning in and kissing him. 

(AN: more coming in the future! Hope you enjoyed)

Marvel Imagines - (REQUESTS OPEN)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें