Peter Maximoff

(AN: Imagine for @oblivious-Pietro - hope this is okay!)

Imagine Peter is trying to ask you out but he's taking too long, so you use your powers of telepathy and read his mind.

You were studying for a test when you heard a whoosh, your papers flying everywhere.

"Peter," You groaned, looking around at the scattered papers.

"Oh, uh, sorry." He picked up the papers and put them back on your desk using his powers.

"What do you want? Make it quick, I have a test to study for." You waited as he stuttered and fumbled for words.

He stood there, fiddling with his grey hair and looking around - at this point you were beginning to get impatient. You thought it would be best to use your power of telepathy so you could get back to studying for your test.

Okay, okay just spit it out. Hey, (Y/N) I like you. Come on Peter, just say it!

You tried hard not to gasp as you read his mind.

"You didn't-" He gave you an astonished look.

"I did. And, um..." Now you were the one fumbling for words. "I like you too."

"Sweet!" He exclaimed with a bright smile. "We should go out for ice cream tonight or something."

Before you could reply, he was gone. 

(AN: back soon - keep those requests coming, I love writing for you guys :3)