The Present Moment Awareness

June 16th 2023

What does it mean to be present? Feeling the space between you and the outside world. Accepting all that was. Allowing all that is yet to come.

This here now, you are reading this article. This moment carries no judgements. This stillness is known by all.

This binds us all as a species. We know that we are. We know because we are self-aware. Who is the person that talks inside my head? This constant chitter chatter. The thought of yesterday. missed opportunities, the talk of tomorrow and hardships to come. The now moment I am in there is a choice.

I can choose whether to keep thinking these thoughts on loop day after day. I can choose to observe thought without judgement. I can separate these thoughts and not identify with them.

What? Why is it that I don't get what you're saying Alex. Well tell me, Close your eyes. Ask yourself this. Who is Thinking the thoughts right now? Who is that thinking? Who is asking this question? Really look at that person.

Bring your attention to your breathing. You cannot think and observe your breathing at the same time so look at how you breathe, breathe on purpose. Sit with yourself in silence. This moment has magic in it. Colorful Worlds open up. Opportunities, healing, love, coherence.

As Eckhart Tolle said in his revolutionary book "The Power of Now" "The power of now can only be realized now. It requires no time and effort. Effort means you're trying hard to get somewhere, and so you are not present, welcoming this moment as it is."

Accepting and letting go really brings you there. I always wanted to know what I felt when I felt God. I know God when I stepped into Mind heart Coherence. That is simply directing your awareness to your heart and feeling your heart with your awareness. Keeping that awareness focused on your heart takes your consciousness to the place of bliss and gratitude. Bathe yourself and bask in its unconditional love and acceptance.

"As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease. When you act out the present-moment awareness, whatever you do becomes imbued with a sense of quality, care, and love - even the simplest action." - The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

Happiness is so simple, and we make it very complicated. What a joy to be human. What an adventure I went through to find out that simple answer. Being Present, Letting go and accepting. Feeling your emotions without judgement and letting go and accepting. Oh Boy I love this. My heart is so full to share this with you.

"Your outer journey may contain a million steps; your inner journey only has one: the step you are taking right now." - The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

There is one thing I know for sure you could use to start if you think you dont know how to start. Aaron Doughty - https://youtu.be/wSIXxzSjIw8

The audiobook for The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle - https://youtu.be/P2r9oTMx-_E

That book will put you in the present by just listening to it. Sometimes you can relisten to it to refresh your powers of staying in that place, getting comfortable being in happiness and bliss and allowing yourself to feel worthy.

Breathwork can be a vital factor and its pretty easy just breathe consciously watching each inhale and exhale.

Here in this moment is where all your power is. Let go and access that abundance, it is your birthright.