Channeling

August 9th 2023.

Breathe in, Breathe Out. Did you know that when you completely relax all your muscles in your body, let go of thought, focus on your breathing and stay conscious, you put yourself in a receptive state and can channel higher states of consciousness? What if I told you, you could get the answer to any of your problems by simply asking the question in that state? Let's do a little demonstration,

Prepare some questions you would like to be answered. Thats the first step.

Next Find a comfortable place to focus. Relax all the muscles in your body and become aware of the awareness that is observing your life now. Breathe in. Breathe out. Keep letting go more and more of everything, muscles are thoughts you're holding onto. They all flow away with every relaxed muscle.

Third step is to ask your question and listen or just listen. The answers come in direct, simple and clear. Thats how you know that is the answer.

Congratulations you have just channeled an answer from your higher self. That place of calm and surrender is who you are. You are not the worried chatter box inside your head. You are not what other people say you are or think you are. You are that space. That is the real you. The higher self is also known as God. We (the ego) cannot comprehend 'all that is', so we call it 'God' and then separate ourselves from it in turn.

No matter, it is so easy to get back in touch with that greatness that knows the answer to all our questions.

It never leaves you. You the ego. What is ego? Ego is the thing that calls itself you. The real you, the one beyond the smallness of ego, it is called the higher self by some and the universe by others but by most it is known as God. By letting go of judgement and surrendering to what you know as God, Higher self, inner Being or whatever you may call 'all that is'. You have a direct connection to it always. If you can quiet the ego, the mind, the thoughts by letting them go, finding a focus on your breath, it's there. Right there under your nose lies God. 

All the answers you'll ever have can be answered by it.

I can also sum up the state in which the meditations bring you to. It is the now. It is the present. Meditation brings you there and there is the Higher self. The vast ever-present moment is the frame where all is.

Breathe into that power. The power that creates worlds is there. Breathe. Breathe. Feel it in your heart. The breath of Life. It's what you are. Adjust your 'channel' to the present moment and find all the answers there. Trust and let go of Ego. Let go and see. See what you really are.

The 'all that is' is experiencing itself through you. Breathe and accept. You are the creator; you are the creation, and we are here to create. You are here to create. Expand and evolve precious soul.Listen to this lovely vibration to calm your mind https://youtu.be/68aN9aOcmHw