The Sacred Mission

July 8th 2023

Why where we born? Have you ever felt that daunting feeling that you're about to die? Or that other daunting feeling that you will die one day, and you know it's inevitable and you have no idea when. Death being so certain for each human, that feeling; fear of death being a universal experience felt.

The questions then arise for those who dare to face that fear head on, "Why was I born?" "Is there a purpose or was this all one big universal accident that we all are self-aware?" "Why am I self-aware?" "Who am I?"

Did you ever wish to know with clarity the answer to that question? Isn't that why we go to church? To find an explanation? To be told our that our existence is not in vain. We all seek Purpose. We all Long for more. We want to be guided to our path and search for that guidance all the time. Some of us pray, some of us set intentions and openly ask the Universe to guide us (Prayer), and some of us do something that is now being understood more and more around the world called channeling inner wisdom.

Today I will be sharing my experience on what I do for guidance. I'll be sharing my Channeling journey with you.

What is Channeling? It's simple. Its tapping into infinite wisdom and being able to translate and get answers from a higher frequency. People channel all the time and call it different things. For example, they call it "the flow state", "inspiration" or "intuition". Whatever you call it, it is the same thing.

This can be used for anything, from making art to writing a book or blog. This is what I tap into for guidance.

How do we do this? Simple again. Ask a question, relax your body and mind and allow whatever that comes to you to guide you. Releasing your own thoughts and making way for inspired thought from the greatness of God, Source, The Universe or whatever you call that which we all possess access to.

Clear your mind and go into a meditative state for 5 minutes. When your thoughts are flowing by, and you feel at peace ask a question. Ask a question to that which is more than you(ego). To God, to source to the Universe. Write that question down and wait for the answer in the stillness of meditation.

Your answer will come. Write it down. You will be given an answer. Your only battle is to not judge your guidance system. Anyone can do this, and it is called Automatic Writing. You can ask anything from "Where do I go when I die" to "What color should I wear today?" Asking for guidance can be seen as prayer. All religions teach prayer and meditation and call it different things. It's for us to understand the intention we put out and listen to the answers that come from the calmness.

I will share with you an example of my very first automatic writing I did. I was feeling lost and down and then I got answers. These answers where not from me. These answers where channeled directly from my Spirit Guides who I believe in and feel every day. This was the first time they spoke so directly through me, and it was a really transformative experience. Enjoy and hope this can help you on your own journey too.

This is my diary entry for Sunday July 2nd, 2023:Statement of Attunement:I know who I am in truth.I know what I am in truth.I know how I serve in truth.I am free, I am free, I am free.I am in the upper room.God is, God is, God is.
Listen. Make space for them.Cut down negative chatter, Clear the Judgements, Call them in.
Hi guides. Hi Angels.I have a few questions to ask you.How many of you are there? 4What can I call the four of you?1 surrender 2 acceptance 3 no name 4 no nameI would like to speak with you, my angels.I'm doing whatever it takes to speak with my angels.I will clear time and space in order to speak with angels.Reaching out. Angels, please speak with me.
1 Do I have to change drastically change my life now that I am going to commit to talking to my angels?If you follow the path ahead great things will happen. It's beautiful and carved out by you yourself. It's your destiny it's your purpose trust and allow believe in yourself. You got us here whenever, however and wherever always. You know how to contact us.

2 That wasn't a direct yes or no. Why don't you just give me a simple cut and dry yes?

We sent you this man follow his instructions (side note for context this is the video I was watching that they were speaking of https://youtu.be/pbmmtajfcjE) You will write a good book. You have a mission and it just begun.

3 So yes then I would have an entire life change? Yes.

4 What will it look like? What can you tell me about my future?

All I can say is Trust. Keep trusting. You form your path with complete trust. The you that you become when you trust is your destiny. You'll live in your highest best life there. You have it all planned out. Nothing you do, no anxieties can stop this. It is inevitable. You are inevitable. Do what you may for it is all perfect.

5 Why did you make it so obvious that my life would change instead of saying yes at first?

Why Not?

6 I guess so! You're funny and I like you a lot! How do I know which angel I am speaking with?

Personality, Vibration, Deep Inner Knowing.

7 How can I get used to all of this happening in my life right now? How do I know what to do next?

You'll know that's the best part. You try you fail. You let go of trying you are in full alignment. Judge, you fail. Let go of judgements and you fall into alignment and you're ready. things you do during your day may affect how well you can connect and hear us. You will want it more and more and so your life will change - Your existence, your entire life will now be lived in surrender. You will write this book. You will do so to become your dream. You will do so to expand in this lifetime - Alex Sharon-Rose Sarjoo. This is your Mission here is the baton take it and run with it. You have been chosen to lead. You have been given a sacred mission. Care and treat it with respect, Let go and Let God.

July 3rd, 2023:

What does this all mean?

This means freedom. Access. Wisdom. You have what you've been searching for. You have the answers. You got a pen and vision a letting go attitude and a winning personality. One that will take you through this step-by-step question by question. What is to be put in this book you will be led. You don't need to know everything now. Let go be and allow. Listen. Listen carefully.

Now that I am aware of what is happening to me will it affect its operation?No. You'll feel the discomfort of the unknown. That discomfort can be switched to excitement. This will indicate a good flow of energy. Your opened heart will be the indicator.- End of Diary Entries

This message was given to me a few days ago and it is still sinking in. I feel unworthy but also empowered and filled with purpose. I know I will reach those I was meant to help. I know I will be a blessing when i allow Spirit to speak through me to answer questions and to be of service to help others realize their potential and worth. We all can access this great knowing. Where thoughts disappear and flow of the divine guidance takes over, it is peaceful and Beautiful. We all have a sacred mission. To become all that we are without self-criticizing and judgement. Surrender to the unknown and find your purpose too!