Infirmary

Percy's POV
I arrive in the infirmary, Chris's arm still on my shoulder. I see a couple beds occupied, one with a girl, slim. she had orange hair that was wrapped messily in a bun around her horns, she wore a green dress and was holding her arm. Another bed held a boy, dark hair and dark eyes, with a gaping wound on his leg. when we walked to a free bed I lay down and immediately feel better, the pressure in my head went away as I leant back into the bed. Before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

I was in a field of grass, green and yellow, while the sun shone down and gracefully touched my skin. I feel lost, but at peace as I venture into the field. I see a silhouette up ahead and approach it. It's back is facing me so I walk over to see it's face, it's Annabeth. She turns to look at me, her eyes wider than i've ever seen them before, the sight gives me a weary feeling and her eyes stay on me. I stop infront of her and we don't exchange words, just share looks. Until she breaks the silence, her words are loud like she's yelling in an echoed room,
"MURDERER!" She yells, the words sting in my chest. "MURDERER, MURDERER, MURDERER!" She chants each word becoming more louder than the rest. It makes my ears ring. I immediately bring my hand up to my ears to block the screams but my hands seem to do no help at all. The sounds cut into my ears, causing them to bleed. I fall to my knees grasping onto the sides of my head.
"STOP!" I yell back at her, tears running down my face as the sound only increases. "PLEASE, ANNABETH!" I yell with all my might. She doesn't. My head throbs as the screams only get worse. Soon I can't take it anymore and fall to the ground.

I jolt up, gasping for air, cupping my ears like the sound is continuing. Someone rushes to my aid holding my back, I flinch and stagger at the other side of the bed. I bury my head in my lap and begin to cry. I could tell the person had sat on the bed and was watching me but I didn't dare look up.

"What happened? Are you okay?" A familiar voice said. I fight the embarrassment and look up to see Grover. My eyes softened and I forced myself to stop crying. I loosen up a bit and straighten up my posture, I look at Grover and could tell he was holding back a bunch of questions. "Where were you?" He released.

"Tartarus." I say blankly.

"Tartarus! How? But? No one has ever survived coming from there!" Grover said.

"I know." I said.

"Except for Nico, how did you escape?" Grover asked me curiously. I stayed silent though, the thought of Nico invaded my thoughts, murderer. That's what I am now.