Too much?

Will's POV
He looks so young when he sleeps, more vulnerable. I stare at him for longer than I'd like to admit but I wondered where he had been. He would have told someone where he was going, he would have at least told me. I get up and walk toward the sink, I get a clean cloth and hold it under the water. I walk back over and hesitate. Then I bring the cloth to his face and wipe up all the blood from his face and hands. I place the bloodied cloth in a bowl and start to work on him. I channeled all my energy to my fingertips, I closed my eyes and started healing him. A big aura of light was surrounding him and I opened my eyes and watched as every cut on his face was closing up. I continued to focus all my energy on him, he filled my thoughts as I felt the energy inside me drain away. I heard a voice yell behind me.

"WILL! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Simon yelled and ran over to us. I felt weak, but I didn't stop. Simon had pulled me back, leading my powers to break off, I hadn't fully healed him yet. There were still some minor cuts on his face.

"Let go of me." I growled at him.

"Stop this!" Simon yelled back. "He will heal on his own." That's when a wave of exhaustion hit me. I struggled to hold to consciousness. "Will?" Simon said with concern. His words jumbled after that, going right through one ear and out the next. I didn't care what he had to say. I needed to help~ then everything went black.