May Death Be Untold

Nico's POV
"Okay," I say as she drags me to my feet, they ache under the pressure of my body. "Where are we going?" I ask, feeling as if i'm asking too many questions.

"We're getting out of here!" She squealed. My face tensed.

"You know the way?" I ask another question.

"Yes, Let's go!" She said, holding my hand and dragging me behind her as we run. After running for a while we slow to a walk.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" I ask her.

"Yes, positive." She replies. We walk a bit further until I see something familiar lurking in the distance. It was the tree. She really had known her way around. We get to edge if the grass and I feel relieved knowing i'm not lost anymore. I walk up to the tree but notice that no one was following behind me. I tried calling out her name but I realised that throughout all my questions  never asked her what her name was. I turn around to see her peeking through the last hedges of grass.

"Come on," I say. "We made it." But she doesn't move. I scrunch my eyebrows and she notices the confusion.

"I can't leave. I can't leave the grass." She says. Why can't she?

"Why can't you?" I ask, hoping this isn't the last question I ask her.

"Because, I don't know. Trust me i've tried, it's really weird. But i'm glad I helped you get out Barry." She said with a weak smile. Barry. She thought I was her brother.

"I'm not leaving yo~" I began to say.

"It's no use!" She cut me off. "Just go Barry, tell mum and dad I love them. Tell them i'm sorry for everything. I love you, Bear." And with that, she disappeared into the grass. My heart sank. Everything was coming together, all the pieces to make one giant puzzle. There was a reason she was in the Underworld. There was a reason she couldn't leave the grass. There was a reason she reminded me of Bianca. I felt sick to my stomach.
She reminded of my sister because she was dead

Percy's POV
...