Chapter 4

As the elevator pinged Jenelle and Strauss stepped out of the doors and walked up to a door labeled Aaron Hotchner, which she could only assume was her boss for this case. As Strauss knocks she hears a grumbled, 'Come in.' Before Strauss opens the door greeting the man sitting at the desk. Jenelle walks in behind her, observing them she realizes that she seems to be his boss...she also managed to get dad vibes off him. He looks at her and introduces himself.

"Hello, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner. You can call me Hotch." He puts his hand out.

She takes his hand shaking it. "Dr. Jenelle Jackson-Markeil, glad to be here."

He nods asking. "What type of doctorate?"

"Sociology soon I'll have psychology." (Remember she is soft spoken.)

"How old are you because you look no older than twenty-five." He remarks.

She flusters a little bit out of embarrassment, "I'm twenty-two, sir."

He's shocked to hear how young she is. Strauss smirks, "I guess I can still surprise the stoic Aaron Hotchner." She says, before squeezing your shoulder and walking out of his office.

"You ready to meet the others?" He asks rhetorically.

"Not really but I think you already know that." She says.

He gets up and opens the door letting her walk out first he starts telling the Doctor a bit about the team and how they work together. She absorbs the information as the both of them walk to the conference room. The entire team goes quiet as you enter, as they didn't know that a new person would be joining them.

"Everyone this is Dr. Jenelle Jackson-Markeil, they'll be helping us with the case."

"Princess?" Derek says obviously surprised to see her after all this time.

(Make any requests by messaging me or posting on my page my lovely readers! 💖)