Chapter 9

After Derek ordered food, he showed Jenelle to the guest room so she could unpack since she didn't know how long she'd be here. She starts with her textbooks putting them on the bed so she could do the assignments her professors assigned for her to do.

"Holy shit, I didn't know I was going to have another Reid in my life." He chuckles while being surprised. Jenelle looks confused and tilts her head slightly.

"Oh, you don't know much about Reid do you mamas?" He asks softly. Jenelle shakes her head innocently. "Well mamas, Reid is our local genius within the BAU."

"Oh~" She says softly. "Did I not meet or see him today?" She asks curiously tilting her head like a curious kitten.

He smiles at that action and replies, "No, you didn't meet him because he was out sick today."

Jen smiles before opening one of her textbooks and starting on the assignments for that class. "Then I'll be taking that as a compliment."

Derek chuckles and sits next to her so that they can continue talking even while she work, catching up on lost time. When the food arrives, they just eat in the guest room because that's where they were comfortable.

(Make any requests by messaging me or posting on my page my lovely readers! 💖)