Chapter 2

You were on one of the jets the team uses when they fly out for a case, except you're flying with Strauss to Quantico, Virginia to meet the team you'll be working with on this case.

"So, you were born in Chicago?" Strauss asked.

"Yes, I was...I was raised there until I was twelve and shipped off to Mrs. Celine's boarding school for troubled youth, in Canda...mind you I was a good kid my parents never told me why they sent me there." She replies softly. She was the type that is very soft spoken due to years of bullying and teasing in Chicago (Derek didn't know about the bullying and teasing.) and Canada.

Strauss only nods her head before going back to her paperwork while she read her book for her psychology class. She doesn't know when, but she dozed off because when she was awoken the plane was on the ground.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to doze off." She says as she closes her book slipping it into her bag. Strauss chuckles and shakes her head.

"No need to apologize, dear you obviously needed the sleep." She says leading her off the plane and to her car. Where her personal driver was waiting for the both of you.

(I think this a good place to stop, don't you? 🤔😊Make any requests by messaging me or posting on my page my lovely readers! 💖)