Chapter 1

This story is like from another world, like, you know. Not really related to their real stories but maybe some of them. You get it already, I swear. Enjoy :)

--

Glaiza's POV

I'm Glaiza de Castro, i'm a writer but I have a part time job in the mean time, i'm a waitress in a restaurant somewhere in Manila. I write fiction and other imaginary stuff. Kind of nerdy, right? I mostly like to write in peaceful places, like parks, coffee shops, at home facing the window with my relaxing indie music on and other places where it has peace and quiet. I've tried submitting some of my fiction stories in school for plays but some of them are not good enough. Some of my works were approved but they cancelled it and I never knew why. I guess i'm just never good enough? I never really thought of relationships ever, I was so focused on myself and my dreams.

One saturday morning, my day was available. So, I decided to go to the mall and chill in Starbucks. I ordered one Grande Mocha Frappe, as I get money from my wallet.. the cashier lady asked for name to put it on my cup.

"My name is Glaiza." I said.

(Of course, that's how they do it in Starbucks duh) She smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I saw her name tag and her name was "Rhian". She was beautiful, her eyes were sparklingly attractive, her hair was flawlessly straight and she was nice. I don't know, I never felt this feeling before.

"Thank you, Ms. Glaiza. You can proceed to the counter and wait for you order. Have a nice day!" She said to me while she has a big smile on her face. I blushed.

I got my order and sat to the nearest free seat. A few minutes passed, I noticed something written next to my name on my cup. It was a phone number. There was no name but I looked at the "Rhian" girl and she was already looking at me and smiling. Maybe she's a lesbian? She did the call sign with her thumb and pinky and said "Call me." without any voice. I saved her number, finished my drink, forgot to write and left.

Rhian's POV

Oh my god, that girl was beyond attractive and so nice. I'm totally gonna wait for her call. Well, I am a lesbian. If she's straight, this is gonna be a challenge but i'm really willing to try. I should get back to work.

Glaiza's POV

The next day, I have work from 2:00pm-6:00pm. My body was too lazy to function but I woke up at 11:00am. I took a shower and wore my uniform. I rushed to the restaurant and started working.

I checked my watch and it read 4:47pm. Suddenly, my boss came and tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, de Castro. I've seen your work from this week and you were the most hardworking. I'm letting you leave your shift today and i'm increasing your salary even if you're just a part time waitress but I know you need it. Good job!" My boss said to me. I smiled.

"Thank you, sir! You're an angel sent from above!" I said as I jumped to joy.

I got back to my apartment and checked my phone if I got any messages, well, I had one and it's from my best friend, Chynna.

Chynna's message: "Frieeeend!! Let's party with Lovi and Solenn! We're heading to a bar near your place. Reply back."

I replied: "Your timing is so great! I'll meet you girls there."

After replying from Chynna's text, I saw my recent saved numbers on my contacts.

Rhian (Starbucks) - 09*********

I immediately called her just to see how's she's doing. My mind also reminded me to ask her to join us to party later.

"Hello? Is this Rhian?" I asked.

"Yes, uh, by the way my surname is Ramos. Is this Glaiza?" She said joyfully.

"Uhm, yup. Glaiza de Castro. How are you, Rhian?"

"Good, but better when you called. I'm glad that you didn't ignore me." She said as I blushed.

"You seem nice, so, I guess I gave it a try. This is random, but are you free later? My friends and I are going to party in a club near my place. Would you like to go with us?" I asked.

"Yes, sure. I would love to." Rhian said.

"Let's meet where you work?"

"Sure. See you, Glaiza."

"See you, Rhian."

--

Are you excited for the next chapter? Don't worry! I'm already working on it and you can suggest me ideas and the things you want to happen!

Twitter: @hemosprincess