Chapter 10

Glaiza's POV

Does Bianca really like me? It's feels kind of neutral. You'll never know. Rhian and I haven't been spending so much time lately, we only went twice in three weeks and I really miss her. I wish we c
ould just sit on the couch, watch a movie and fall asleep together. I've been doing so much overtime and I am working my ass off to pay my bills in the apartment.

I'm thinking of asking Rhian today because finally, I got out of work for a day.

*rings*

"Hey." She said.

"Lunch today, sounds good?" I asked.

"Uh, I'm sorry, me, Nadine and my mom are planning something special for my dad today. My dad is coming in a few days and it's a special surprise." Rhian explained.

"I understand. Goodluck and see you soon, lubb. I love you." I said to her smiling from the other line.

"I love you too. You know what, come to the surprise. I'll introduce you to my sister and my parents. They will be delighted to meet you!" Rhian suggested.

"R-Rhian, honey, don't you think that's too soon for us?" I stuttered.

"No, is it? Look, I know that we love each other and we've been dating for almost a year. You can also meet up with Bianca today, she's at her restaurant, go to Star City. She loves amusement parks." She said.

"Okay, fine. It's just because I miss you and I love you. I'm also glad that we're being so gay for almost a year. That's my term. I'll make sure Bianca and I will have a great time. Thank you." I said.

"I've got to go, Nadine is calling me! I'll let you know about the details." Rhian said before she hanged up.

After talking to Rhian, I immediately drove to Runner's Kitchen to invite Bianca.

I walked in and asked one of the employees for Bianca.

"Hi, I'm Glaiza. I'm looking for Bianca King." I asked politely.

"Give me a moment, maam." The lady with a ponytail said as she went to the back to find her.

After a minute, Bianca came out from the back.

"Glaiza! What are you doing?" She said as she hugged me happily.

"Well, I was thinking if we could bond together and I knew that you love amusement parks." I said.

"Oh, yes! I do love them, I used to go every year with your girlfriend." Bianca smiled.

"Is that so? Then, this time it will be different! You're spending it with me!" I said to her with true joy.

"That's great! I'll just get my bag and let's get going!" Bianca said while she walked to the back.

I think this is going well.

-

I'm cutting it here because the next chapter is all about Glaiza and Bianca's bonding! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for your wonderful comments and your never ending rates. I heart you!

P.S. Oo na, I'm always bitin. Brain has too much going on. Play with your imagination muna then you'll see.

Twitter: @hemosprincess