Chapter 5

Glaiza's POV

It's been a few weeks since Rhian and I.... kissed. We had this "giving space" again. I didn't know what to do, I don't wanna be like that needy person. I told her I still love my ex and then I kissed her. Now, my mind is confused. I need my friends!

*calls Chynna*

"Hello! Cha, what's up?" Chynna answered.

"I need you, I need Lovi and Solenn. I need someone to talk to." I said, sobbing.

"Okay, I will tell them and we'll go there. Give us thirty minutes, okay?" She said.

I waited for them to come over and after a while, I heard a knock on my door. I rushed to open it.

"Hello, babe." Dennis greeted.

"Babe? Babe yourself! Go away!" I said.

"Boohoo! Are you crying? Don't worry, i'm still here to be yours. I left that whore before and now i'm coming back for you. Lesbians are great at you know.. sexy time." Dennis smirked at me.

"Oh, screw you! I won't let you hurt me again." I said as Chynna, Lovi and Solenn came.

"DENNIS! LEAVE OR I WILL CALL SECURITY." Chynna said.

"Fine, y'all are sluts anyway." Dennis walked away and went to the elevator.

Lovi and Solenn was in beast mode.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Solenn asked me.

"No, but he knows about me and Rhian. He really changed and I think he can do everything all over again to me." I explained. (Are you curious about what everything means?)

"We will not let that happen.. and also Rhian won't let that happen.." Lovi halfly joked.

"Yeah.. about Rhian.." I said.

"Is this why you called us?" Chynna said.

"Actually, yes..

We kissed...." I added.

"So, you like her?" Solenn asked.

"I guess? I still love Dennis though even though he's so different but Rhian was there.. when I was misreable. I love it when i'm around her and hanging out with her but I haven't felt this way before? She's a girl, guys." I explained.

"So, you're confused?!" They said in unison.

"Yes. What should I do?" I asked.

"Call Rhian and talk about it." Chynna adviced.

"Chynna gives the best advice. Always." Lovi whispered to Solenn. They giggled silently.

I smiled.

"You guys are crazy! But seriously, should I really?" I asked them.

"Yes!" Three of them said in unison.

"Okay, i'll call her now and set up a date where and when we can talk about it."

*calls Rhian*

"Hey, how are you? Haven't heard from you in weeks." Rhian said.

"I'm alright, are you available tonight? We need to talk." I invited.

"Sure. About the kiss, right? If yes, will pick you up at 8."

"That would be great. See you." G

"See you." R

"I love you." My mouth said randomly. Oh shit. End call.

"CHA, OHMYGOD WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!?!" My squad reacted.

"Oh my god, guys. I don't know." I said.

"Did she say I love you back?" Chynna asked directly.

"I don't know, I ended the call immediately when I realized I said I love you. GUYS, NOW I'M TOO SHY TO SEE HER TONIGHT."

"Ba dum tss" Solenn being a dork.

"Amen, sister." Lovi said.

"You need to give her a clear explanation tonight. Goodluck." Chynna said.

"Holy crap." I said.

--

GUYSSSSSSS THIS WAS A BIT SHORT BUT I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON. I just had to cut the conversation to that. Thank you for being so patient. I heart you always, okay? ❤

Twitter: @hemosprincess