Chapter 14

Rhian's POV

Glaiza and I were sitting on the couch in my apartment. We have so many wedding magazines that we need to look at for ideas. I asked Glaiza where she really wants to go for our wedding. We really want a boracay wedding but our country is just so lame. For hours and hours, we just searched for best wedding dresses until we found the best ones. Glaiza and I had a moment of silence. I looked at her and said, "These are the perfect ones, babe." She replied, "It is. It really is." We actually got emotional for a few minutes and tried to get the tailor's number for the dresses.

"Hello?" Glaiza said.

"Hi, Gina's Tailoring Services. I'm Betty, how may I help you?" Betty answered.

"Can we book an appointment tomorrow? I found your ad in a magazine and we're interested to look at your gorgeous wedding dresses." G

"Yes, maam, of course. Please give me your number and full name then we'll just see you tomorrow around 4?"

"Glaiza de Castro, 09*********. Thank you!" Glaiza and I said in unison then we hanged up.

"This is the first big step, my love! Are you excited?" Cha asked.

"Sure am! Do you wanna go hang out with Bianca today?"

"Yeah."

"I'm just gonna change my shirt then we can go."

Glaiza's POV

After a few minutes, we went down to parking and called Bianca that we're coming over. She sounded excited on the phone and she told us we're going to sushi place that she has been dying to go to!

We arrived in front of Bianca's house and rang the doorbell. Not for a long time, she came out ready to go. As we drove to the sushi place, Bianca talked about how Runner's Kitchen is going well.

"We're here!" Rhian said.

"Lubb, are you sure that this is the place na?" I asked.

"This is it na nga, Cha. Haha" Bianca laughed.

We walked in the sushi place as the chimes clinked, letting everybody know that we came in.

"Good morning ladies, table for 3?" The hostess asked. Bianca nodded. We sat down and looked at the menus as the waiter was waiting for our orders.

"So, guys, what do you want? My engagement treat!" Bianca said.

"I'll have anything you want, Biancs." Rhian said.

"Same here." I said smiling.

"Uhmmmm, we'll have the I'll have the Cali Rolls and Rainbow Rolls for the lesbians please." All of us laughed.

"W-We'll be served right away, maam. That was a good one." The waiter said then he walked away.

"SO GUYS TELL ME ABOUT YO-" Bianca was saying until someone interrupted her.

"Hi, Glaiza." Dennis said standing in front of everyone.

-

HI I'M NOT EVEN GONNA APOLOGIZE ANYMORE LOL. I was very busy because a term just ended but I havr spring break next week. Hellllllll yessssss! I hope you're having a good day and I can never promise that I will update as soon as I can. I heart you!

P.S. I honestly tweet updates on my Twiter about this fanfic. Keep yourself updated.

Twitter: @hemosprincess