Chapter 2

Tatagalugin ko nalang, kamusta naman mga puso niyo, mga lablab?

--

Rhian's POV

I wore a white crop top and a black pair of pants with a matching black and blue purse. I'm a bit classy when it comes to dates but I know, this isn't a date yet. Don't dream too much, Rhian. I went out of my apartment and rode my car on the way to our meeting place.

Glaiza's POV

I'm wearing my blue jumpsuit and brought my black purse and white pearl bracelet as matching accessories. I maybe a writer and kind of nerdy about it but i'm a party girl. Remember that. I'm really meeting a girl that I barely, no, I don't even know her yet. I only know her name. To be honest, her name was repeating all over my head like "Rhiaaaaan, Rhian Ramos, Rhiaaaan." I went to my car and rode my way to Starbucks. After 20 minutes of driving, I arrived at Starbucks. No sign of Rhian yet, so, I ordered iced coffee while waiting for her.

Rhian's POV

All of the traffic is pissing me off! I'm glad i'm here at the parking lot after 30 minutes. Smh on you, Manila. I need to hurry to our meeting place though because I don't want Glaiza getting upset because of me being late and she'll leave without me in our first meeting (again) but I don't think she's like that but I still need to hurry! So, I ran like a maniac on the way to Starbucks to catch Glaiza. As I stepped in the coffee shop, I saw Glaiza sitting on one of the seats near the glass windows.

"GLAIZA!" I shouted embarassingly out loud. Everyone looked at me. "Sorry." I said to everyone as I did the peace sign. Glaiza giggled.

"You should've just came near me." She said, continued giggling.

"I'm sorry, I was just so excited and was worried that I was so late. I ran from the parking lot to here just to catch you." I said while i'm catching my breath.

"You silly girl, it's fine. I'm not gonna leave without you. You're so adorable. Do you want the rest of my coffee or you want me to order you one? I can see you're trying hard to breathe." Glai said.

"T-thanks, the rest of yours is fine." I stuttered.

"Okay then, so, shall we?" She offered me to put my arm around her arm. "Shit, i'm not used to doing this." She laughed at herself.

"How about I take the lead?" I suggested then G nodded.

Glaiza's POV

That was so weird. I can't even see myself as a lesbian but I think I like her. I don't even know if she asked for my number to be friends or what. This is so confusing but I feel like i've known her for years. Okay, back to the party... after 15 minutes.. we arrived infront of the venue. We came out from each other's cars (Sorry, guys. Hindi sila sumakay sa same car due to hindi pwede iwan ang car ng isa sa mall. Hahaha!) and went into the venue. We came in and I saw my friends. I held Rhian's hand and pulled her with me to them.

"Guys! The queen has arrived!" I said to my friends.

"Chaaaaa! Glad you can make it!" Solenn said.

"Who's your friend?" Lovi and Chynna asked.

"Ah, guys. This is Rhian, Rhian, these are my friends. Chynna, Lovi and Solenn." I said as I pointed out my friends.

"Hiii, nice to meet you!" Rhian smiled.

"Let's party, guys!" Solenn said as she grabbed a drink and started to dance on the dance floor.

"Ms. Ramos! Let's dance?" I asked Rhian.

"I don't dance, Madam de Castro."

"Wow, you, calling me Madam de Castro makes me feel old. Oh, come on, Ms. Ramos! I know you can and we came here to have fun, okay? I'll guide you." I convinced her.

"Fine, fine! Teach me how to dance to the groove." Rhian said as I pulled her to the dance floor while I have a glass of wine in my hand.

Rhian's POV

Glaiza is teaching me random steps but gracefully. I'm loving how this moment is going but I'm really a bit worried about her because she has been drinking a lot of alcohol since we got here. She's dancing in front of me while I'm dancing in front of her. I would kiss her but her friends are around. She's really getting wild, her hands are around my waist while we're dancing together. I can feel her warmth and her closeness to me. I feel awesome and safe. Especially, I feel complete with her.

"Why aren't you drinking, Ms. Ramos?" Glaiza asked.

"Tell me, how can I drink with you if you're already drunk? I know your friends can handle you and bring you home but they're already drunk except for Chynna because she's going to drive your friends, Lovi and Solenn. I didn't know that you were like this, i'm not disliking you but you should calm down with the drinking." I explained.

"I'm sorry, Rhian. I was just having fun because I haven't been really free since.. uh, forget it. Would you like to sit down?" Glaiza apologized.

"Yes, please." I said.

--

Glaiza is pretty drunk and she's like getting drunk because of something? Rhian is also being kind of showy of her feelings. Are you excited for the next chapter?

I'm sorry if it was kind of delayed. I was trying to think of ideas from the past few days. I'm supposed to publish this earlier but it got deleted and it kind of pissed me off but here it is! I hope you like it and thank you for your wonderful comments! Also, thanks for your patience. Y'all keep me going :)

Twitter: @hemosprincess