Chapter 13

Rhian put the ring on Glaiza's ring finger.

"Wooooooooooh!!!" Everybody cheered for Glaiza and Rhian.

Glaiza's POV

"I love you so much." I hugged her as I whispered to her ear, crying.

She pulled away, cupped my cheeks and looked at my eyes. "Me too and I will always love you."

We kissed.

"Let's eat na!!!" Alchris said.

"We're engaged!!!! Hahahaha" Rhian happily said lifting Glaiza's hand up with an engagement ring.

As the time passes by, both of our families united together to celebrate the beginning of our love. I honestly didn't know that they'd get along that fast. I'm also surprised that Rhian's family accepted me like Rhian did. She's the love of my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this knucklehead.

"Girls! Where do you plan the wedding?" Clara asked.

"Since we can't have the wedding here, we could fly to Hawaii or Los Angeles." Rhian suggested while looking at me.

"Isn't that gonna cost a lot of money? We have guests, remember?" I said to her.

"Yes, but we can invite selected people like all of us in this table. Your family and mine." Rhian said.

"I really don't care how it is, I just wanna be married to you." I said to her, smiling while holding her hand.

"OKAY, ANTS EVERYWHERE." Bianca teased and we all laughed.

After that, we talked and ate as a real family. I was very happy, this was one of my dreams. I didn't know that I'd be falling in love with a woman but instead I fell in love with Rhian.

Engagement party was over, Rhian and I went to her apartment.

"So, babe, how are we adjusting? Are we moving in? Save up for the wedding? Planning, whaaat?" I asked.

"Why don't we talk about this tomorrow?" Rhian said with a soft voice as she walks towards me.

"I'm completely exhausted, I'd like that." I said as she comes closer and she wrapped her arms around my waist placing her forehead to my forehead.

"What are you doing, Rhi?" I said as I giggled.

Rhian started to tease my neck with her breath, from the back of my ear then she kissed my neck. "I'm just, trying to... energize you."

"You never fail to do this. You know I always want it if it's you." I said as I pulled her up and kissed her passionately.

"And you never fail to make me want to do it." Rhian said as she kisses me.

I walked with her as we kiss to the bedroom, we slowly removed each other's clothes then we did it. (I didn't share you the details because I'll get judgement for my age.)

Rhian's POV

After that night, I woke up to the rays of the sun flashing my eyes. I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life, she wasn't facing me because I was hugging her back. I kissed her neck down to her back until she woke up and faced me.

"Good morning, lablab. Thanks for keeping me awake last night." Glaiza said, teasing me.

"My pleasure." I teased back.

"Do you just wanna spend the whole day together in here?" She asked.

"I'd like that but I feel like we're having our honeymoon." I said.

"Then, we can do everything we want then.. If you know what I mean." Glaiza kissed me, trying to tickle me.

We spent the whole day laughing and enjoying each other's presence. I realized that I wasn't wrong about asking to marry her and I would like to keep us like this. We ordered pizza and chinese food. We watched The Rich Man's Daughter on iFlix, we both love that show! We jumped on the bed together and drank beers together. We did everything together and that's all that matters to me. We stay together.

-

I was struggljng to make this chapter but I hope you liked it! Invited kayong lahat actually kasi part kayo ng family ng RaStro

Twitter: @hemosprincess