Chapter 3

Glaiza's POV

Remember when I said that I don't do relationships? It's very complicated. It's true, but I had one relationship but it wasn't meant to be.

Rhian's POV

"I'm really sorry about what's happening right now, but i'm not drunk! (But she is, actually) I only have a massive headache but it will go away." Crazy drunk Glaiza said.

"Please, you're already not yourself!" I said to her.

"It's just Dennis is still bothering my mind. I can't-" She said as she threw up on the floor.

"Oh my god, Glaiza!" I panickedly said.

I grabbed some tissue and wiped Glaiza's mouth. She is not really concious at the moment. I wonder who this Dennis is. I immediately asked Chynna to help me fix Glaiza, Lovi and Solenn who already passed on a sofa in the venue. So, Chynna took Lovi and Solenn to her car to drive them back to their houses. I took Glaiza in her car and drove to her apartment building. (I'll just come back to the venue's parking lot after sending Glaiza home so I can get my car.)

As we arrived in front of the building, I put her hand around my neck and brought her to her room. I won't be staying long though, i'll just put her to bed and go. The moment I finished what I needed to do, I looked at her face while she's sleeping before I went out of her apartment while kneeling on the floor.

"You're so beautiful..." I whispered.

She moved a little bit so I stood up. I didn't say anything anymore so I just looked at her, kissed her cheek and smiled at her pretty little face and whispered goodnight.

After that, I commuted back to the venue and went home.

The next day...

Glaiza's POV

I woke up smelling alcohol odor. I suddenly realized that it was me who smelled like alcohol. What happened last night? I can't remember anything. How the hell am I here back home? What happened to Chynna, oh.... RHIAN! Shit, shit, shit.

I immediately called Rhian. She answered.

"Hey." Rhian greeted.

"Hi, may I ask? Was I very drunk last night?" I politely asked.

"You obviously don't remember anything. So, I guess so." She said while I heard a little giggle.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you next time, I need to go to work, okay?"

"Okay then. Take care."

Hi guys! Sorry, this was so short. I really just needed to update what happened to both of them and such. I can't think of any good ideas for now but I promise, soon! Thanks for waiting everytime :) Love to you!

Twitter: @hemosprincess