Chapter 11

TREAT TREAT! Thank you for over 22k reads and 500+ stars. I love you so much and thank you so much for believing in me! Here's one of my favorite chapters.

-

Bianca's POV

"Glaiza, I'm ready. Let's go!" I said to her as we walked to my car.

After an hour traffic later...

"Here we are!! Where do you want to go first?" She asked.

"Vikings!" I happily said.

Glaiza and I bought tickets and walked in the entrance. We saw the long line for vikings and been waiting for fifteen minutes.

"Why is it taking sooooo long?" Glaiza groaned.

"I know right!" I agreed giggling.

At last, the guy let us in and we sat in the center of the ride. Vikings make my butt fly and that's kind of the best about the ride. I'm really glad that I am spending this day with Glaiza because I have an additional bestfriend. I don't think Glaiza knows that but I'll let her know. As the motion of the ride goes even higher and faster, my heart beat also became faster.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Glaiza and I shouted when the edge of the giant boat almost reached the ceiling.

Five levels of lula, fear and excitement after, the motion of the ride became slower and Glaiza looked at me smiling.

"Actually, I've never ridden this ride before because I was scared but now, I was with my girlfriend's bestfriend.. I overcame my fear. Salamat, I wish Rhian was here too." Glaiza said smiling looking like she wanted a hug as the ride's motion was almost still.

"You're welcome. I'm honored." I hugged her.

The ride stopped, gates opened, we stood up and decided to go to the small rollercoaster rides inside. After the rollercoasters, we went to Pirate Adventure next. We saw real life looking pirates and some of them made us laugh because of how they're moving. When we got out of that attraction, we decided to have late lunch. We bought the same meals and slushies.

"How are you doing, Glaiza?" I asked her.

"I'm doing great, I really am. Especially right now, I didn't know you were this fun." Glaiza said.

"Aww, thanks. Same to you, we should really hangout more if Rhian can't be with you." I smiled.

"After eating, let's rest for a little bit then do you wanna go for the ferris wheel?" Glaiza suggested.