Part 2

The shot changes to show the tablet from Naru's perspective. Naru taps the play button. The episode title card appears, framed in the tablet.

TITLE CARD - Achilles and the Wise Follower

Aiger: [voiceover] "This story is called: Achilles and the Wise Follower."

The tablet cuts to a blurry shot of Aiger wearing a maroon sash. The shot zooms back, and the shot goes in and out of focus as the camera adjusts automatically. Aiger is standing in front of the front steps of the Akabane Farm.

Aiger: "Hi! I'm Achilles."

Cut to Naru and Kana in the hospital.

Naru: "It's Aiger!"

Kana: "Yeah!"

Naru giggles.

Kana: "Why is he wearing a maroon sash?"

Cut back to Naru's view of the tablet.

Valt: [voiceover] "Once upon a time, there was a young boy called Achilles."

Aiger pulls up his sash. Naru giggles.

Naru: "Achilles!"

The camera zooms in until the video fills the frame.

Valt: [voiceover] "What Achilles wanted more than anything in the world was a kitten!"

Aiger: "I really want a kitten!"

Cut to the living room. Suoh (who is also wearing a maroon sash) is sitting on the couch behind  a table. Aiger enters, carrying a shopping basket. Both of them are staring at the camera and smiling unnaturally.

Valt: [voiceover] "All day, he would say the same thing."

Aiger, who is looking at the camera instead of where he's walking, bumps into the table.

Suoh: (woodenly) "Here are... your flowers... Achilles."

Suoh sets plastic flowers on the table. Aiger picks one up and considers it.

Aiger: "These flowers are nice, but what I really want..."

Aiger turns to face the camera, which zooms in for a close up.

Aiger: ...is my very own kitten."

Suoh: (woodenly) "Maybe you should wish upon a star!"

Aiger: "Okay."