Part 3

With a star wipe and glissando sound effect, the scene changes to Aiger in front of a blue sheet with stars. A Christmas ornament star hangs from a string, swaying.

Aiger: "Oh, twinkly star, please may I have a kitten?"

Something wooden clatters to the floor offscreen. Half of the backdrop droops, revealing Xavier, who is holding the broomstick that suspends the star.

Xavier: "Argh!"

Cut to Aiger in his bed. He pantomimes waking up and yawning.

Valt: [voiceover] "And then the next morning, he woke up..."

Aiger: "Oh, my wish came true!"

Aiger points, and the camera pans over. Tiesha is at the foot of the bed - in a pink kitten costume, hissing while Hae-jin, who is using both arms to try to hold her still. She snarls and growls."

Aiger: "My very own kitten!"

Tiesha pretends to bite Hae-jin on the hand."

Hae-jin:  [pretends to have been bitten] "Arghh—"

The camera beeps, cutting off the scene mid-yell. Now Aiger is holding Tiesha, who is happily purring quietly.

Aiger: "I will call you Partinias."

Cut to Naru and Kana in the hospital. A nurse is checking Naru's blood pressure, and watching the tablet over her shoulder.

Naru: "Hee hee, Partinias!"

Nurse: "Why is everyone wearing maroon sash's?"

Cut back to the flower stand. Aiger is walking a struggling Tiesha."

Valt: [voiceover] "Achilles and Partinias went everywhere together."

Tiesha continues to hiss as Aiger shops.

Aiger: "I'll have some flowers, please flower seller. Partinias loves flowers.

Suoh: "Oh, of course. What a lovely—"

Tiesha runs forward and pretends to bite Suoh on the ankle.

Suoh: "KITTEN! Ow! So gentle and mild! OWW!"

Taiga: "Cut! Stop it!"

The camera falls on its side as Hae-jin drops it and Taiga enters the frame to break up Tiesha and Suoh.

Cut to Naru, Kana, and the nurse in the hospital. They laugh.

Suoh: (from tablet, pretending to be hurt) "Owww!"