Part 4

The shot changes to Aiger and Tiesha skipping through a field.

Valt: [voiceover] "Achilles was finally happy."

Tiesha's eyes widen, then she stops moving. She squats.

Tiesha: (grunting) "Hueah!"

Tiesha pans out of frame as the camera continues following Aiger. Just as Aiger notices what's going on behind him, the scene cuts.

Cut to Aiger in his bed, and again he pantomimes waking up and yawning.

Valt: [voiceover] "Then, one day, Achilles woke up to discover that Partinias was very sick."

Aiger puts his hands to his face in shock. The camera pans to show Tiesha covered in colorful dots."

Aiger: "Oh, no! Partinias is sick!"

The scene transitions with a clock wipe and another glissando. Still on Aiger's bed, Aiger is sadly patting Tiesha, who is licking on her own hand. Outside the window, Toko holds a piece of cardboard with a sunny sky painted on it, and Nika holds a piece of cardboard with a moonlight night sky. They shuffle past the window one after the other to show the passage of time.

Valt: [voiceover] "Lots of days and nights went by, but Partinias wasn't getting better."

Nika: "Aaah!"

Nika trips, dropping her cardboard. Toko peers over the top of his cardboard, looking very concerned. Cut to a close shot of just Aiger and Tiesha, who is now chewing on her elbow.

Aiger: "It's not fair."

Cut to the back yard. Fubuki is fishing in a wading pool with a wooden fishing pole. He's also wearing a maroon sash. Aiger carries Tiesha (who is now tightly swaddled in a blanket) into the shot.

Valt: [voiceover] "Achilles wandered around looking for help..."

Fubuki looks at Tiesha, and shakes his head sadly.

Cut to Ranjiro, who is wearing a maroon sash and hammering on the fence with an inflatable hammer, while staring at the camera.

Valt: [voiceover] "...but no one knew how to fix Partinias."

Ranjiro looks at Tiesha, and shrugs and shakes his head.

Cut to the flower stand.

Aiger: "Flower Seller, please can you help Partinias?"

Suoh: (woodenly) "Sorry, I only know how to sell flowers."

Suoh holds up a plastic flower to demonstrate.