Final Part

Cut to Aiger talking to Fubuki fishing. Aiger says something, and he shakes his head.

Valt: [voiceover] "Achilles kept trying."

Cut to Aiger, talking to Ranjiro hammering on the fence. Aiger says something, and he shakes his head.

Valt: [voiceover] "But he couldn't find a single person..."

Cut to the front steps. Aiger sadly sits down on the stairs, holding Tiesha.

Valt: [voiceover] "...that's never been sick."

Aiger: "Awww, I can't find a single maroon sash from someone who's never been sick. It's not fair."

Aiger gasps theatrically.

Valt: [voiceover] "And then... Achilles realized what the Wise Follower was trying to teach him."

Aiger: "Ohh. Everyone gets sick sometimes, not just Partinias."

Cut back to the hospital. The nurse is gone.

Aiger: (from the tablet) "Being sick is just a part of life."

Kana sniffles.

Cut back to Aiger's bed. She pats Tiesha's head; and Tiesha chews on her own leg again. Nika is outside the window, holding up the night drawing.

Valt: [voiceover] "So from then on, Achilles stopped thinking that it wasn't fair that Partinias was sick."

Aiger hugs Tiesha, who stops chewing on her leg to lean into it. She purrs and cuddles.

Cut to later on Aiger's bed. Now Toko is holding up the daytime drawing. Aiger is reading a picture book to Tiesha, who is paying attention.

Valt: [voiceover] "He read books to Partinias..."

Cut to later on Aiger's bed. Nika is holding up the night drawing again. Aiger is drawing with markers. Nika is smiling.

Valt: [voiceover] "...did coloring in..."

Cut to later on Aiger's bed. Toko is holding up the day drawing again. Both Aiger and Tiesha are watching something on a tablet.

Valt: [voiceover] "...and watched cartoons together."

Cut to Aiger in bed. Aiger pantomimes waking up.

Valt: [voiceover] "Until one morning, he awoke..."

 Tiehsa jumps onto Aiger's lap. Tiesha no longer has spots and smiles happily, as Aiger rubs her head.

Valt: [voiceover] "...to find Partinias all better!"

Cut back to the hospital. The nurse is back.

Kana, Naru, Nurse: "Hooray!"

Naru squeals happily.

Kana: "Yeah!"

Cut to the front of the house. Everyone involved in the video is lined up, from left to right: Fubuki, Ranjiro, Shu, Taiga, Valt, Suoh, Aiger, Tiesha, Toko, Nika, Xavier, Laban, Hae-jin, Harumi, Tobisuke, Jonji, Benimaru, and Gumita. All of the characters link hands, hold them high, and bow. 

Valt: [voiceover] "The end."

Everyone waves.

All: "See you tomorrow, Naru!"

Cut back to the hospital.

Kana, Naru, and the nurse smile.

Naru: "Again!"