Scythe & Medkit

Fluff!!! I kinda see them as siblings-

Medkit got off the bus to Lost Temple, tired. Today's Phighting teams were the worst, teamed with almost every Phighter he hated against a team of Phighters that were almost impossible to hit. Sword had decided to stay over with Rocket, so Medkit was walking back alone.

"Heya, 'Kit! It's been a while, hasn't it?" Medkit groaned as a familiar voice called him, Scythe... At least she was better then Subspace. He glanced around, trying to pin point the serial killer's location. Medkit felt a hand, a prosthetic one, grab his shoulder. "Gosh, you're looking for me like I'd kill you! Relax."

"Look, Scythe, I'm not in the mood, whether it's a favour or something else." Medkit groaned and nudged the hand off him, turning to face Scythe. There was a small blood splatter on her cheek, likely she just killed someone. She was grinning at him mischievously, however it faltered as she took in Medkit's state. It wasn't too bad, just three wounds on his left arm (from Shuri-) that were relatively deep, but she frowned seeing them. Medkit noticed Scythe's expression changing and sighed, trying to push past her. Scythe sighed and allowed him to pass, but followed him, staying close behind.

.

.

.

Medkit shattered a crystal, crushing it in his hand, and carefully applied the fine powder onto his wounds. He was sitting on his sofa as he grumbled, ranting and complaining on how much he hated the Phighting match today. Medkit wasn't talking to himself though, Scythe was sitting next to him, preparing a bandage for him. Medkit flinched as he felt the small sharp edges of the powder, he felt worse before, but still. As Medkit finished applying the powder, Scythe got to work and bandaged his arm, keeping the powder in place.

This was pretty much a normal occurrence, Scythe being mean to Medkit then suddenly doing what she could to help him, basically a sibling relationship, the two wouldn't be surprised if someone mistook them as siblings. Scythe tied the bandage in place and pulled him into a loose hug, allowing Medkit to pull away if he wanted to, but Medkit didn't and let Scythe hug him.

"Should I join the Phight? There's nothing stopping me." Scythe eventually asked, ruffling the medic's hair.

"I mean, if you want to." Medkit mumbled, before giving her a small chuckle. "Ban Hammer certainly wouldn't like that though."

"Y'know, maybe I'll join just to spite him." Scythe joked, though she was partially serious. "Or I may just end up enjoying the Phights."

The two chuckled and went silent again, it wasn't awkward, but comforting. Scythe and Medkit had their own jobs, so it was hard to find time to spend time together. Medkit yawned and glanced into Scythe's eyes, asking a silent question, you don't have anywhere to be today, right? Scythe smiled and gently pulled him closer so Medkit's head was resting on her shoulder. Luckly she had just came back from harvesting, so she didn't really have anything else to do.

The two stayed like this for quite a while, eventually falling asleep next to each other, which actually benefited the sleep deprived medic. They were in the privacy of Medkit's apartment so no one would know.

Well, no one other then Broker, but he wouldn't tell anyone.

Maybe.

548 words :D! Ik it's short, but I wanted to at least have one story done before I created this -w-