Shuriken/Boombox (Shuribox)

Hurt comfort :P
Requested by Uh_idk12
Oh yea- this takes place a lil' in the past (When Vine Staff first had her arm cursed and Shuri is freaking out)

Extra things to note for this:
Katana has not yet joined Theives' Den
Vine, Med and Katana has not joined any Phights yet (Also Subshit, Hyper and Scythe but they're not important for this)

TW SLIGHT SELF HARM

DEFEAT
The letters appeared on the screen above Shuriken's team spawn. The usually cocky and over-confident ninja was just so... out of his flow, his mind on more important and concerning matters. No one payed any mind to him being out of his normal character or even cared, well, everyone except one. Shuriken had retreated to the locker room, abandoning all the other phighters who were all hanging out and chatting with Flipside. He held out one of his shurikens, tracing the intricate patterns that were carved into it.

It was clean... sharp...

But would he do it though? All the stress and worry for his older sister was getting to him, but he would never forgive himself for the worry it would cause Vine Staff - or anyone else for that matter - if she found out. Shuriken scraped the blade of it against his wrist, not enough to break skin and draw blood, just enough to leave a raised mark. It stung but it brought relief. He stared at the mark as it slowly grew redder before slowly raising his shuriken again. There was a gasp in a familiar voice. Phuck.

"Shuri...?" Shuriken could recognize that voice from anywhere, that worried quiver in Boombox's voice was... sickening to him. He couldn't bring himself to look at the street performer, Shuriken kept his gaze down, also dropping his blade. Illumina, that was a stupid idea of his. Boombox sighed and set down his gear before slowly making his way to Shuriken. He knelt next to the ninja and gently grabbed his hands, making him face Boombox. Shuriken already had tears running down his face and even more threatening to fall at any second. Boombox's expression grew softer, his visor having the same change, and wiped away Shuriken's tears which were quickly absorbed by his gloves. Boombox's care, it only made Shuriken cry more, the ninja breaking and sobbing messily.

It had hurt Boombox to see Shuriken, someone who he was so close with, in a state like this. Shuriken sniffed and shoved his head into Boombox's shoulder, muffling his crying. Boombox let him and gently stroked his hair, he knew what Shuriken was going through, he was worried sick for his sister. Boombox pressed a kiss to his cheek and whispered, "It's okay, Shuri..." He gave Shuriken a tight squeeze, a reassuring hug. "Vine Staff will pull through." Boombox released Shuriken and pulled away to wipe his tears again. Shuriken was slowly calming down, his thoughts slowly becoming more rational again.

"Thank y-you, Boom... Thank you so much..." Shuriken sniffed and pulled Boombox into another hug, not ready to leave the street performer's comfort yet. Boombox gave him a soft smile and patted Shuriken's back, repeating words of reassurance to help calm him down.

"It's nothing... just, please, don't try that again."

"I won't, I promise..."

546 WORDS
This is the first time I wrote Shuribox-
Idk how I did TwT but I hope it's good