PHIGHTING RP DUMP 1

Yes, you read that right.

Imma start dumping the phighting roleplays I've taken part in bc I need more things to write <3

Characters (in order of appearance): Medkit (me), Valk, Subspace, Hyperlaser, Scythe (also me)

Game: Regretevator

(Headcannon: you keep all your items in regretevator in a little satchel)

"This is more stressful then Phights..." Medkit groaned as he watched the other players teleport back into the elevator after respawning. Valk shrugged playfully from on top of Wallter's shoulders and kept throwing flower petals. Medkit scoffed and focused on the current floor, 192, he couldn't have been bothered to see if there were any new players. He hated a lot of the floors they have stopped at, but oh, that was just the beginning.

"Meddy!!!" a familiar voice exclaimed. Phuck. "I didn't think I'd see you and Valk here!!"

Valk glanced down again and recognized the insane pink demon. He smiled at Medkit awkwardly, silently wishing him luck, and looked away, pretending to not notice the crap that was about to go down. Subspace hopped forward and tightly hugged his old coworker, Medkit feeling suffocated his toxic poison stench. Medkit shoved the four-horned demon away and moved to the opposite side of the elevator.

"Keep your distance, Subspace." Medkit growled as he pulled out a snowball from his satchel. He didn't have his revolver so a snowball would do, even if it seemed stupid. Subspace's cheeks puffed as he tried to hold back a giggle, only to have that same snowball splat against his face with so much force he fell backwards. Valk giggled softly but quickly shut himself up in case Subspace heard him, who luckily didn't. Subspace pulled himself up again and shook the remaining snow out of his hair, pouting behind his gas mask.

"Rude!" Subspace hissed, his voice overlapping with the elevator chime. A calming song started playing, 3008 Friday Theme.

"FIND WALLTER'S RESPONSIBILITY-!" Valk squealed, his voice slurred from his excitement, and shot out of the elevator. Med stepped out behind the short yellow demon with Subspace following close behind, invading the medic's personal space.

"Hey, Meddy!!"

"What now?"

"I poisoned the water!"

"I'm sorry-?"

Just before Medkit could get his question out, he was met with a sprinkle of water on his face. He wiped away some of the water with his sleeve and glanced back at Subspace. He was holding a spray bottle. Did he say he poisoned the water? Just great. Medkit cursed at him and sprinted the fastest he had in quite a while (the last time was when everyone kept running away when he was trying to heal them-). He could hear the pink demon's footsteps close behind him, the sickening smell of the poisonous gas that followed him.

Medkit made a sharp turn and heard a grunt, hopefully he juked Subspace, but he kept running in case he didn't. What's this floor called? SCP 3008? Oh right, Infinite Ikea. Medkit slowed to a walk and tried to catch his breath, panting. Looks like he had actually lost Subspace, good.

"Damn Med, you good?" Valk called out. The was host jogging next to the deer demon, looks like Valk had also tired himself out. Medkit gave him a thumbs up. Valk sighed and matched Medkit's pace, "Well then, want to move together?"

Medkit nodded and ruffled the shorter demon's hair, giving him a soft smile. Hanging out with Valk was actually calmer then he had initially thought, not as calm as with Hyperlaser or Katana, but still calm. Sadly, that warming and calm atmosphere was short lived, as everyone was teleported back to the elevator. Valk whined while Medkit groaned, Lampert wasn't found and Medkit was stuck with Subspace again. Medkit crouched behind Valk, praying to every deity for Subspace to die on the next floor or leave, but since when do those wishes come true?