Sword/Rocket (Swocket)

MORE SLEEPOVER FLUFF!!!
Requested by rabbyt_

Morning sunlight streamed through the tiny gap in the curtains, just the right angle to basically blind someone. Rocket groaned and turned away from the window, irritated by the small yet annoying string of light, before nuzzling into Sword's chest. Wait, Sword? Rocket's eyes quickly shot back open and looked up at the red demon, who was still soundly asleep. He took in their position, their limbs tangled together and Sword's arms wrapped around him, before scanning his room. It was a mess, and that was putting it lightly. Rocket blinked blankly, wracking his memory and trying to remember what led up to this. Right, they had participated in a late Phight yesterday and Sword had opted to sleepover at Rocket's place just to avoid going back to Lost Temple with Scythe. Rocket contemplated everything he could do now, sit up and put on his prosthetics and risk disturbing Sword, or stay put until Sword wakes up... Well, Rocket was never the patient type.

"Mh, Rocket...?" Sword yawned and rubbed his eyes, causing Rocket to jump slightly. The two demons held eye contact for a bit before Sword pouted and pulled the shorter demon back down next to him. Rocket whined, only having put on his prosthetic arm, and gave Sword a playful punch to his shoulder. Sword chuckled in response and pressed their foreheads together, "Just a bit longer?"

"Alright, alright..." Rocket sighed, giving in quickly. The blue demon shifted closer to Sword but was quickly stopped, much to Rocket's confusion. However, Sword flipped the two of them, so Rocket was laying down on Sword's chest while the red demon was on his back. Rocket's cheeks briefly flushed blue before he shoved his face into Sword's chest, embarrassed by their proximity (not like they slept together just before this :P). Sword puffed his cheeks and smiled, trying not to laugh, and ran his fingers through Rocket's tangled hair.

Turns out 'a bit longer' ended up becoming about half an hour or even more, none of them were complaining though. Rocket had pretty much calmed down from his embarrassment - kind of... - and had his arms wrapped around Sword's shoulders while Sword had his arms wrapped around Rocket's waist. It was peaceful, calming... if you ignore the fact that Rocket had tried to sync his breathing with Swords and phucking died in a coughing fit and making the two demons laugh their asses off. 

Rocket had shifted up slightly, so his and Sword's faces were closer, their noses touching. Sword took his chance and gave the blue demon a kiss on his nose, earning a small giggle in response. There was a sudden knock on Rocket's bedroom door, causing the two of them to flinch slightly and turned their attention to it. Was that Zuka? Had he came back early? Yup. The door opened, a small crack, and the familiar grey demon peeked inside.

"Mr Zuka!"

"Dad?! You said you were arriving tonight, not this early!"

"There was a change in my friend's plans," Zuka started, though he could help but crack a smile at the two demons' embarrassment. "Clean up with your boyfriend, Rocket. Unless you want Broker to tease you when he arrives."

"He isn't my boyfriend!" Both Rocket and Sword exclaimed, quickly getting off each other. Young love, cute. Zuka gave them a weak chuckle before leaving and gently closing the door again.

573 WORDS
I'm not proud of a few parts of this...