#chapter-2

After the breakfast mr&Mrs.jung take yn to the hospital. After informing maids to pack yn's

Time skip to the hospital, still our yn don't have any idea about that she is going go admit in the hospital, the place which she can't even live for a sec but now she have to stay for litreally 3 months.

"Come let's go in baby"Mrs.jung said.

"I'm scared"Yn said looking at her with sprakly eyes.

"Aww they will not hurt you baby, nor I will not let them hurt too okay come my brave daughter" Mrs.jung said in cheering voice.

"Okay" Yn said and they all stepping in-side the hospital.

"Um.....Mr.jung right?"The receptionist asked looking at mr.jung.

"Yes I'm Mr.jung"Mr.jung said.

"Okay sir, follow me doctor's are waiting for you"she said.

"Mm"Mr.jung hummed in respond

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hey kid!" ?? Said waving his hand towards yn.

"DAD" Yn said and looked at her father with irritated face 😐.

"Don't be scared baby, he is a doctor in this hospital" Mr.jung said.

"Ohh" Yn made a "o" face 😯

"So she is miss.jung yn?" ?? Said looking at her reports.

"Yes she is, Dr.jungkook" Mr.jung said.

"Hii kid, I'm jungkook! Junior doctor in this hospital" Jk said while smiling at her.

But yn didn't said anything just move her face to side hiding in her father's crook of his neck. *yes Mr.jung is picking her up cuz she refused to walk.

"Sorry Dr, she is a little shy" Mrs.jung said.

"It's okay Mrs jung" Jk said.

"So from now to till next 3 months this little is going to admit here hmm" ?? Said.

"Yes" Jk said.

"What? Admit?? Dad what is they are talking about?" Yn said looking at her dad.

"Baby actually we are admitting you for next 3 months in this hospital and these 7 doctors going to treat you"Mr.jung said.

"WHAT! NO IM NOT GONNA STAY HERE FOR FREAKING 3 MONTHS!" Yn said loudly.

"Baby it's for your health~, you want to become healthy right? Then please listen to us" Mrs.jung said softly.

"No mom! Not In this life! I'm not gonna stay here please take me with you I don't wanna stay please mom please dad I can't live here I just can't" Yn said as her eyes turn teary.

"Baby~ please understand us, and don't you want to be healthy? Then listen to us please baby, think once" Mr.jung said.

"No dad i can't live without you both please don't leave me, 💔 am I a burden to you? That you guys are leaving me here? I'm sorry for bothering you please don't leave me here I will not distrub you both from now on pls take me with you" Yn said as she started crying hardly.