#chapter6

🎉😁 first of all thankyou for 1k+ viewers! I think you are liking mu stories 👉👈 (I think so..)

Any ways let's start nowww!!!!!

"You can't even do one thing right o my god when will you grow up taeee" Yoongi said and entered the room shooking his head.

"Really huh!? The wake her up If you can" Taehyung said.

"I can just watch me" Yoongi said.

"Yn... ynnn....yn! Wake uppppp! Yahhh wake upppp sleepy head" yoongi said shooking her by her shoulders.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hmmm! Don't distrub me go awayy" Yn said pushing yoongi slightly with eyes closed.

"Yn wake up it's time to eat lunch" yoongi said making her sit.

"But I don't want to oppaa, I want to sleep" Yn said in sleepy voice and snuggled in yoongi's embrace.

:) it's the first time yoongi let hug someone . yes .. he had never hugged anyone till now after his mother.. even jin and other members.. when they try to get close to him he just avoid them cuz he is not person who like body contacts .. even when someone try to hug him he just pushes the opponent saying

"DON'T HUG ME PLEASE"

But now .. he didn't say anything to yn instead he just pick her up in his embrace making and tap her cheeks saying "wake upp" while taehyung was extermly shocked by yoongi's sudden change 😳

"Hyung is that you? Or someone who looks like my hyung" Taehyung said looking at yoongi 👀 with bombastic eyes .

"Yes it's me" Yoongi said giving a smol smile 😃.

"It's unbelievable that you litteally pick her up and let her hug you! But you never let me hug you even once in your life!" Taehyung said pouting angrily.

"Because you're annoying ass"Yoongi said teasingly and started go walk out.

Hearing that Tae mouth got widen and also following yoongi blabbering something.

"I'm annoying ass huh! How dare can he say that to me! How can even think about to say those hEaRt BrEaKiNg works to a cutie handsome adorable person like me! Now I will complaint this to jin hyung then he will deal with this cat faced ice cube hmphhh" Taehyung was continously blabbering like a kid whatever come to his mind.

"What are you blabbering at my back?" Yoongi asked turning back towards Tae who was busy in blabbering and living in his world.