#chapter8

It's been a week.. yn began to feel comfortable with everyone, but she didn't stop bickering with them. Because no one can stop yn you know? ✌️🤓 .

Now here we go another chaotic day with miss.drama queen.

"Yn don't wine, we will take you out after sometime"Jungkook said.

"But im feeling sooo bored Mr.bodybuilder, come let's goo out"Yn said winning hardly.

"Why you are so stubborn huh?" Jungkook said picking her up making her sit on the counter looking at her with stern look.

"What? Are you trying to scare me? 🤨 so for your kind of information then you can't make me scared with your bunny face"Yn said and flick his forehead.

"Aww"

Jungkook rub his forehead and spoke with fake angry face.

"You're being naughty day by day, you want me to punish you huh?"Jungkook said holding her both hands in his one hand trying to scare her, but do you think our stubborn yn will get scared of him? 😂 Ofcourse she didn't even react and looked at him with done face.

"What? If you lock my hand you think I will get scared of you? please stop this childish act infront of my body builder"Yn said laughing at him hardly.

"You really need some punishment let's goo"Jungkook said and take her to yoongi's cabin.

"Hyung! Can I come in!?"Jungkook said knocking on the door.

"Yes"Yoongi replied. 

.
.

Jungkook open the door and came in with yn in his arms who was winning.

"Now what happen why are you winning?" Jungkook said in teasing manner.

"Leave me!! You can't pick me up without my permission you muscle monster" Yn said hitting his shoulder.

"Ya! Ya! Don't hit it hurts" Jungkook said.

"So? It's your fault now bear it, or else put me down" Yn said glaring at him.

"Can you both please stop bickering? Why you always argue with her jungkook? And you yn, where is your manners?" Yoongi spoke slamming the files on the table.

"Dr. Yoou I mean Dr.meow, nonono Dr.yoonji 😅 what is your name?............ ya ya dr. Yoongi. yoongi , well it was his fault! He took me here" Yn said.

"Because you're being a brat that why" Jungkook said 😒.

"I'm---

"Hyung! You know she really need a punishment now 👀, prepare the shots. I will handle her" Jungkook said trying to scare her.

"What!? You can't play with my health like that! How can you give me shots randomly!? It will effect to my health, I will tell this to my mom and dad, like how can you give me shots for no reason! It's not FAIR!!!!" Yn said struggling in his embrace to get down.

"Who said we are giving you random shots? It's just a vitamin shots which is good for your health, now shut up and take your punishment like a good girl." Jungkook said.

"Still its unacceptable! LEAVE ME!!" Yn said kicking her legs in air and winning to get down.

"Hyung prepare don't listen to her" Jungkook said as he signal to yoongi who nodded started to prepare the shot.

"Nooo! Dr.meow! You cannot do this to me!. How can you listen to an uneducated Dr like him!" Yn said and bit his shoulder hardly. "Leave me! Mr.bunny"

"Ahhhhh you little monster! How dare you to bite me! Now you're really going to take shots just be ready brat, hyung prepare this time no compromise." Jungkook said making her sit on the bed locking her hand.

"I will not let you! Now leave me!!"Yn said yanking his hand.

"Not this time you've lost your limits" Jungkook said looking at her with angry face (ofc he is just acting) .

"Hold her junguk" Yoongi said coming closer to then with shots.

"H-hey, y-you can't inject me like that, see I will scream if you don't step back, step back if you don't want me to shout" Yn said in scardy voice looking at the injects.

"Turn around if you don't want me to turn you in my own ways" Jungkook said still locking her hands.

"NO!-

"Fine then" Jungkook said and laid her on the bed.

"No! No! I'm sorry please don't injects me I will be a good girl from now dong stab me I'm sorry 🥹" Yn said being all scared while the tears welled up in eyes soon she started to cry.

"Omo! Hey Hey! We are just acting yn~ 😟 don't cry see, he is just kidding. He is not going to inject you" Jungkook spoke and started to panic seeing her crying, he didn't thought she would start crying.

"I'm so sorry" Yn said crying while fisting on his sleeves.

"OK ok, I'm also sorry please don't cry" Jungkook said making her sit on the bed wiping her tears.

"Sush don't cry yna, we are just kidding you" yoongi said sitting her beside patting her back to make her calm.

Yn just nodded nodding her head wiping her tears while sobbing.

"You're so bad bodybuilder" Yn spoke softly looking at him with tears eyes while a pout formed on her lips.

"Aww sorry, you know I didn't thought you would start crying like a baby just for taking an shot, I thought you will start to fight with me" Jungkook said wiping her tears chuckling at her.

"OK ok come let's go out" Jungkook said softly stretching his arms.

"Let's goo" Yn smiled and hold his big hand jumping down from the bed.

"Let's go!"

"Can we take Dr.tae and Mr.chicken too?" Yn asked looking at jungkook with puppy eyes.

"Sure, we can take them too" jungkook said and he pinch her cheeks.

"Don't pinch me 👀 what If they come out suddenly huh?" Yn said dramatically caressing her cheeks.

"You are so dramatic yn" Jungkook said as he ruffled her hairs.

"Can you guys please continue your cheesy talks outside of my cabin please? It's annoying you know 🫥" Yoongi said judging both of them seriously.

"OK ok Mr.moody dr"

__________________________________________

That's it for today 💀.
I know it's a little chapter (like I always update with long chapter? 😂 what am I talking? Anyways)
I hope you like it 💓  beacuse I do 😂🤌🏻

Love yaa see you in other chapter 💓

Don't forget to vote and comment!

And English is not my first language ignore my mistakes, and ik their is many gramical mistakes but I'm still studying , Anyway it's fine as long as u understand 😁  byee cookies.

Dont forget to vote and comment 👀🔪

And complete 100/50 followers till my bday okay!? (01.07) (1st july)