#chapter4

"Hyunggg! She is being dramatic I just withdraw her blood for some tests!" Jungkook said pouting angrily.

"No! He really insert the niddle so harshly that! It's even hurting now look at this red spot" Yn said showing the red spot to namjoon while pouting.

"Aishh it's okay, it will be alright yn" Namjoon said and plastered a band-aid on the spot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

**************************************

"Now the pain will shuu away okay" Namjoon said and pinch her cheek.

"Okay!, well you're not bad as I think tho" Yn said while giggling.

"Haha"

Time skip .

"How is her reports jungkook?"Jin spoke

"Hyung.. she is all fine but.. but her platelets count is little not stable.. and she have cold plus mild fever, expect these she is all fine for now, and yeah! She is didn't got her vaccine"Jungkook said.

"Okay, for now just give her vaccine and medicines for cold"Jin said.

"Okay hyung..." he said and about to step out but stopped and turned to jin and said. "can you help me?"

"Sure, let's go" Jin said.

Here vmin are chitchatting, to make her feel comfortable in the new place and new people.

"Can we come in?" Jungkook said knocking on the door.

"Yes"

"Hii yn, how are you feeling here hmm?"Jin asked grabbing the chair sitting infront of her.

"I'm alright ,Dr.....?" Yn said.

"Jin, but can call me oppa okay" jin said.

"Really? Can I call u oppa? (He nodded) thankyou! You know I wanted a big brother,.. but I don't have one" Yn said smiling widely.

"But now you have me now ynie"Jin said.

"Thankyou so much for giving me permission to call you oppa, jinnie oppa" Yn said cutely.

"Aww you can us oppa too ynie" vminkook spoke at the same time.

"Really? Thank you all soo much"Yn said.

"Mention not"

"By the way ... Mr.body builder oppa why are preparing those weapons? Whom your are planning to stab those?" Yn asked looking at the injections in the tray.

"They are not weapons yn" Jin said and chuckled a little.

"They are weapons" yn said.

"OK ok, now pull your sleeves up" Jungkook spoke taking the injection in his hand.

"What!? Are you kidding me right, you already injected me saying it's just a checkup and now you are again to do the same thing! No way, I'm gonna let you stab that niddle, you already draw my blood in donating amount----

"Take a breath young lady" Jin said.

"Then tell him go taking his weapons away from me" Yn said.

"Don't be stubborn yn, it's just a little pinch and only take a second, I will be gentle don't be scared okay" Jungkook said.

"Yes yn it won't hurt much hmm" Taehyung said.