#chapter7

..

Author: time skip to morning

Author: time skip to morning. Yn is again winning here 🤦‍♂️.

"I said I don't like to use others bathrooms!"Yn said.

"Then where will take bath then!?"Jungkook said.

"I don't know call my parents to take me home I don't want to stay here anymore, i already survive for whole damn one day here now I'm done with this call them right nowww! I'm not staying here anymore!!!"Yn said.

"Yn listen.. we can't do that 😐 so go and take bath u stinks"Jungkook said.

"How dare you to say I'm stinks 😤 you stinks not me!"Yn said.

"OK ok im stinks but atleast go and brush your teeth 😬  or you're planning to eat like this? With stinky mouth!?"Jungkook said.

"Excuse me?"Yn said.

"Are you going or not -_-"Jungkook asked.

"Ofcourse no Mr.bunny, I don't like to use public bathrooms"Yn said rolling her eyes 🙄.

"It's not public bathroom"Jungkook said rollinghis eyes being done with her stubborness 🙄.

"It is"Yn said.

"This is the last time I'm asking are you going?"Jungkook asked.

"No"Yn said shooking her head side to side 🙂‍↔️.

"OK then I'm going to call yoongi hyung here"Jungkook said and left the room.

"Hey! Call my parents where are you going!!"Yn Shouted but he already left.

After sometime yoongi and namjoon enter the room where yn was jumping on the bed 🤦‍♂️.

"Ynn!! Get down you will fall!"Namjoon said picking her up and made her sat down.

"Ahh that was fun"Yn said with a pout.

"I heard a complaint about you what's the matter hmm?"Namjoon asked.

"Complaint??"Yn asked confusedly.

"Yes, jungkook said you're being stubborn to take bath 😐"Namjoon said.

"I'm not being stubborn.. I just don't want to use public bathroom"Yn said.

"It's not public bathroom yn 😑"Namjoon said.

"Yahh go and take bath or you should stay like this" Yoongi said.

"Nooo call my parents they will take me home" Yn said.

"No"Yoongi said.

"😐 I hate you all so much, fine I'm going"Yn said.

"Good girl"Namjoon said.