#chapter11

Hey hey hey 😁 what's up? Guess what 😏

Guess what 😏 ..... the lazy writer is here again.

"Yn there is nothing to cry buddy"
Jungkook said patting her back side hugging.

"I will try to contact your parents, calm down"
Jin patted her head , and dailed to Mr.jung. but it was unreachable. He tried multiple times but he didn't picked up his calls. So he decided to call mrs.jung. but no use her phone is also unreachable.

"Yn...it's unreachable" he said looked at yn who is also looking at him with a pout.

"Now what should we do hyung"
Jungkook worriedly asked taking a glance at yn.

"We should teach her, as we have no option idoit"

"Ah--- "
Jungkook blinked his eyes multiple times  looking at jin.

"What!? Don't overreact"
Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance, jungkook shook his head as he was feeling little embarrassed to teach her these things.

"IS it a big problem?"
Yn asked sadly looking at both of them.

(👀 ik ik you're searching for yoongi, well he went to buy some necessary stuff for her okay!)

"No no it's not, he is just tryna scare you don't mind this brat, (he glared at jk, who nervously smiled) jungkook stay with her I will send jimin and Tae here explain her am I clear!?"
He commended. Jungkook nodded multiple times. And with that he left from there.

Jungkook looked at her, they both kept slieny for good 5 mins until jungkook decided to break the silence and about to spoke, but jimin and taehyung rushed in with worried face.

"Ah-"

"Yn..."
Taehyung spoke worriedly.

"Aww! Do something guys my stomach is hurting"
Yn frown her brows clinching her top a little, looked at jungkook with squirmed eyes and a pout on her lips.

Taehyung signed and said.
"Yn.. first go take bath we will explain you everything later okay"
He said softly caressing her hands, and take her towards the bathroom.

"Okay.."

"Here I bought some necessary stuff for her"
Yoongi said painting heavily handing the plastic bags to jimin.

"Hmm.. calm down grandpa"
Jimin said and gave Him a glass of water.

"Thankyou"

"Yn..... open the door a little"
Jimin knocked on the door.

"Why!? I don't want to open the door"
Yn spoke angrily, the second moment they all heard a loud noise from bathroom.

"Yn! You okay!? What is that sound?"
Jimin sounded worriedly and gripped on the door handle/Knob.