II: AC I

"Kijeon ah! Stop running, you brat!" Jungkook screamed as he ran after his ten year kid

"Kijeon ah! Stop running, you brat!" Jungkook screamed as he ran after his ten year kid. Yes, it's been five years and their family had been going strong. Kijeon grew up and was starting to be more active not like before when she was five years old.

She was more stubborn than his father, Taehyung. She definitely got his attitude but she was as stubborn as her dad. It's like Jungkook gave birth to a carbon copy of his husband. She got everything from Taehyung, from his looks to his stubbornness.

The only thing she got from Jungkook was the smile and his attitude, probably because he was pretty hard on Taehyung when he was carrying her. His mood swings before were the hardest things Taehyung had faced, he was sleep deprived and was even scared.

As Taehyung said...
"Pregnant alphas are more hard to take care of than pregnant omegas" Well, that was from Taehyung's experience, his mate is technically an alpha and he didn't have any experience with a pregnant omega before.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! I AM ASKING YOU TO HELP HERE, OR I WILL CUT THAT DICK OF YOURS!" Jungkook screamed, even using his alpha voice. His brothers who are watching looked shocked and even looked away, acting like they're not there. Even Taehyung's brothers got scared.

Namjoon made a wincing sound, knowing the fate of his brother.
"Good luck, Taehyung ah" He whispers under his breath, he thinks that if he talked loud, it will add more fuel to Jungkook's anger.

They heard stumbling and sees Taehyung, running at full speed.
"Yes?" Taehyung says, his hands shaking as he looked at his angry mate.
"Get Kijeon" Jungkook sternly says and Taehyung nodded.

"Honey, please come here before papa gets mad" Taehyung says as he looked at his daughter, who's now on top of the counter. She pouted but obliged.
"Here" Taehyung says, smiling nervously. Jungkook nods and walked away.

"Please take her to school, I am tired"

(Yes, a part 2 to Alpha's Curse 😧)