II: AC Finale

Taehyung felt himself being shaken in his sleep

Taehyung felt himself being shaken in his sleep. He groaned and grabbed the hand, kissing it as he knew it's Jungkook's.
"Hyung... " Jungkook says as he watches Taehyung with a frown.

"Hyung... My water broke" Jungkook says and Taehyung finally wakes up.
"What?!" Taehyung says and sat up.
"Yes... In the bathroom..." Jungkook says. His water broke when he was brushing his teeth and walked back to their bed to wake Taehyung up.

"Oh, my gosh-" Taehyung was panicking but he was trying his best to calm down too.
"Hyung... Please hurry its starting to hurt" Jungkook says, his face contorted into pain.

"Hyung, hurry!" Jungkook screamed as he grabbed onto everything he could hold to. Yoongi is driving, along with them is Jin and Hoseok. Namjoon and Jimin is left with Kijeon at their house.
"Hyung, come on..." Taehyung says as he sees the red light.

"Why now?" Taehyung whispers and felt his heart break as Jungkook let out a scream.
"It hurts!" Jungkook yells and all Taehyung could do is watch and be there for his husband.
"Fucking hell" Yoongi whispers as he watches the red light slowly turn into green.
"Guys, hold on" Yoongi says and drove off, fast.

Jungkook felt lightheaded and nausea as he gets wheeled inside. He could hear everyone's voices but they all sounded like they're under water.
"Jungkookie, you will be okay..." Taehyung says and places a kiss on Jungkook's forehead.

It's been a few hours, Jin and Yoongi waited outside. Taehyung is with Jungkook in the delivery room. They looked up as soon as they heard the doors open and sees Taehyung, being helped out by nurses.
"What...?" Jin is confused as to why the other is taken outside.

"Sorry, sir... He fainted when he took a peek" The nurse explained and walked back in.
"Aish, Taehyung ah" Yoongi says, shaking his head at his brother who just laughed awkwardly.

Another hour and loud cries are heard and the three stood up.
"Congratulations, Mr Kim... You have two healthy baby boys" The doctor said as soon s he sees Taehyung walked in.

"Thank... Two?" Taehyung is shocked and sees Jungkook smiling at him.
"Yes, twins..." Jungkook weakly says and showed their babies.
"Oh, my gosh... They're so cute..." Taehyung says and kisses Jungkook's forehead.

A month later...

"I'll go get it" Taehyung says as they heard loud cries. Jungkook nods and pecks Taehyung's lips.

"Thank you for being here and for being patient... I love you.."

"I will always do that for you guys... I love you too.. "