II: AC 14

Jungkook smiles as he watches Kijeon interact with his bump

Jungkook smiles as he watches Kijeon interact with his bump. She poked it, causing him to giggle. She then talked to it and rubbing it like how she sees her dad do it. Taehyung was out for groceries, leaving the two of them.

"Papa? When does little brother come out?" She asks and Jungkook smiles.
"In a few months, baby... You will be a good big sister, right?" Jungkook asks and Kijeon nodded.  She stood on the bed, Jungkook making sure she wouldn't fall.

She then flexes her arms, smiling widely.
"I will protect little brother from big bad wolves who will hurt him" She says, growling.
"Really?" Jungkook says and she nodded.
"Yes, big sister will protect him!" She says, giggling.

"Papa will be glad with that, honey" Jungkook says, tucking a hair behind her ear. Jungkook felt a kick and gently grabbed Kijeon's hand.
"Oh, look, little brother is kicking" Jungkook says and places Kijeon's hand on the part where the baby is kicking.

"Woah!" She says and puts her head on the bump.
"Ow! Papa, he kicked me!" She says, laughing.
"What is my two loves doing?" They heard a voice and sees Taehyung, walking in white holding some food.

"Daddy! Little brother kicked me!" Kijeon says, pointing at the bump.
"Really? Bad little brother?" Taehyung asks and she shook her head.
"Nope, little brother is good... Nothing hurts, I was just shocked" She says, smiling.

"Here, baby" Taehyung says and handed the chips Jungkook had been craving.
"And this is for my little princess" Taehyung says and handed the bar of chocolate to Kijeon.

"Everything okay while I was gone?" Taehyung asks as he placed a kiss on the bump.
"Yes! I did good. Right, papa?"

"Yes, Jeonie did good"