II: AC 9

Jungkook whined as he rubbed his small bump

Jungkook whined as he rubbed his small bump. When Jungkook was still carrying Kijeon, he had many insecurities. But despite this, Taehyung will always be there to compliment and assure him.

"Hyung, my cheeks are becoming chubby" Jungkook says, huffing as he squeezes his cheeks. Taehyung smiled and places a kiss on the younger's cheek.
"I think they look cute on you" Taehyung says and he was serious about it.

Jungkook looked cute and will always look cute in his eyes.
"But I look fat" Jungkook says, pouting.
"Love, it's because of the baby... You're feeding two" Taehyung says, smiling.
"But..." Jungkook tries to say but Taehyung puts a finger over his mouth to stop him.

"No, buts, baby. It's normal to gain weight, it's good for you and the baby" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded. The door opened and they're met with Kijeon, who smiled widely as she saw her parents.
"Papa! Daddy!" She says, running to them and hugging them both.

"We missed you, baby" Jungkook says as he peppers her face with kisses.
"I missed you two, papa and daddy" She says and hugged his dad tight.
"How was your day with uncles?" Taehyung asks and she starts to tell everything to them.

"Woah, that's cool" Kijeon says as she sees the small bump that is forming on her father's stomach.
"Hmm, yes... This is where your baby brother or sister is growing" Taehyung says as he slightly poked Jungkook's bump, causing a small giggle to come out of the younger's mouth.

"What would you want to have, Jeonie?" Jungkook asks and she starts to think.
"It doesn't matter, papa! All I want is a playmate!" She says, smiling widely. Jungkook smiles back and pats her head.
"You're so cute, my love" Taehyung says and peppers her face with kisses too.

"Daddy! It tickles!"