Author's Note

You all have been reading this work in its most vulnerable form. Guaranteed the messiest, but I love this story and if you got this far that means it's entertained you in some way and it brings me so much joy to know that. 

Therefore, I want to share that a new draft has been in the works since the completion of this novel and I've been working hard to illustrate it as I go along refining the text. 

Some examples below:

I wrote this book from start to finish in 2022 and much like any Wattpad novel it was read as it was written

I wrote this book from start to finish in 2022 and much like any Wattpad novel it was read as it was written. I was a Wattpad Ambassador during most of the process as well as finishing up one degree (Bachelor of Creative Arts) to start a new one (Diploma of Library and Information Services).

So thank you for getting this far, and for actively being part of the process as I create. Having readers who are invested is the greatest motivator of creativity.

If you would like to learn more about me and in particular this story, the  ShutUpAndWriteClub  interviewed me in their "Writer Interviews" publication*.

Acknowledgments

Thank you to LumiaPIXI for being one of my first readers and being (unknowingly) the greatest encouragement throughout the novel. I want to thank my partner EXPrime8 who is currently editing my second draft while being the best supporter and cheerleader a Demiwoman could ask for. Thank you to Tara_kennedy who is also reading my new draft and was an incredibly supportive friend through trying times. I want to especially thank my sister Demeta99a who watched the Twilight Saga with me every year and obsessed over the gothic monsters with me. And lastly, a thank you to Wattpad for being a domain I could be myself on, and giving me the space to share my work from when I was 12 years old. I'm a big demi-girl now and I can't wait to provoke the start of all the new publishing adventures ahead of me.

*Click the external link below to view the interview