Everly's Book!

Hi lovies!

Big news, Everly will be getting her own story! My upcoming book will follow her very own love story.

It will be entirely in the female protagonist's POV, much like this story. Here is the description:

When she was young, Everly Hunter was known to her family and friends as 'a little matchmaker' after setting up her brother and his current wife.

But years later, things have changed, and now Everly makes a living by breaking hearts. Hired by vengeful ex's, she pays for the university her parents don't approve of by coaxing men to fall in love with her and shattering their feelings.

And everything is going great, until someone hires her to break the heart of someone she knows all too well, her first love, and the first boy to ever make her cry.

Three months behind on rent, Everly has no choice but to accept the job, but what happens when she finds out that in the years they've been apart, he's become nothing like the boy who left her crying on the playground swings. Now he's sweet, and acts like the perfect boyfriend, but the past is not easily forgiven. Will his heart be the only one she breaks?

What do we think?

I'm lost for a title of the story, (the current working title is 'Professional Heartbreaker' but I'm not in love with it) so if you have any suggestions let me know. I'm open to anything, it can fit the classic 'It All Started with a' title, or something completely different.

Also, what would you guys like to see in this new book?

Lots of love,
Rachelle <3