CHAPTER ONE : WHAT HAPPENED TO THE QUEEN

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
It's been a few years since the queens rein and this reporter is smelling a hint of their return. Nothings official yet though brace yourself Dupont, afterall they do say they is calm before the storm
#preddictingthequeensreturn

Silence. That's the only thing people can say they have gotten from the bluenette as of lately. She spent most of her time staring out the window ignoring those around her. Most of the class jad rolled their eyes at the behavior believing this was her way of trying to gain attention.

But those who had sense and knew of the oast, knew better. She was too quiet. Too withdrawn, taking everything her classmates were throwing at her without a single complaint. It was scary really. Those who knew sat in silence, tensely waiting for what would set her off, what would push her off the edge.

Chloe was ecstatic. She had watched as these idiots became too comfortable with the bluenette. At first she was jealous of how well everything was working out, on the fact that their court disembarking left no scars in the school, no bullies no corruption. So she had sought out to find it. Her mean girl denamour had all been an act, she was to prove that this school could not survive without it's leaders and she was right.

She had originally thought that Marinette had weakened with the amount of b*ll she too from Bustier and Damocles. Though she was soon proven wrong when she found out their idiocity was not enough to spark a reunion. She had been so close to giving up, so close to finally letting everything go.

Then miss sausage waltzed in, spewing the most outrageous lies she had ever heard. Then she saw that spark from within her best friends eyes once more, yes she said best friend lil miss self declared did not count. Chloe had sat back with a smirk as she watched these idiots push Marinette over the edge.

They had gotten way to comfortable and they were about to unleash the tiger within. The shouting, the blaming, a bit of bullying there and there and finally the destruction. At first tge bluenette fought against it all then all of a sudden all was silent. They had finally broken her stubbornness. The silent said it all. One wrong move was all that left and it stomped in that Monday morning.

Alya had barged into the class completely furious. She was tired of Marinette and her miss treatment of poor sweet Lila. This time Marinette had gone to far. She aggressively made her way towards tge bluenettes desk snatching her sketch book away from her.

She stared at the girl awaiting a reaction but all she got was a blank expression. Too blank, complete devoid of any emotions. This put her off though not enough to set her off her path.

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
A reminder to all of those with braincells. Rule number three never touch the queens sketch book.
#youwillregretit

"Yes Alya," the girl asked, voice hollow.

"You stole Lila's designs," she accused absolutely fuming. Some winced at tge accusations. The same thought went through their minds.

'The queen does not steal, everything she owns is original'

One or two shivered when they thought back to what had happened to the last person who had accused tge girl of thievery. It was practically treason. She hated liars and frauds.

"Why would I steal designs, am I not talented enough"

Chloe almost smirked at the clear trap. You never doubt the queens talent. This was it. This was the day she was waiting for.

"Talent," the brunette sneered falling right into the trap. Chloe let out a sigh at how predictable she was. "Lila has more talent in her pinky than you do in your whole body, that's probably why you stole her work isn't it"