CHAPTER FOUR: THE STORY OF THE CAT AND THE SNAKE

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
Rumor has it they is going to be a battle on who gets to be king.
#lettgegamesbegin

After a bit of discussion and strategiesing Chloe had left the pair alone due to needing to head back to school as lunch period was over. Marinette had decided to not return to school, and Chloe had of course agreed. Aurora had already hinted on the queens return earlier then expected and her return to school was suppose to be grand.

"Sooo," Marinette had dragged out after a minute of silence. Both set on the floor legs crossed, facing toward one another. "We need to talk"

"You mean argue?" the blonde said . He had never been one to beat around the bush. He leaned forward with his infuriating smirk, hocking his finger on her chin. "I'm sure we can find better things to do with our time."

Color spread throughout the bluenette's cheeks. She took a deep breath trying to control her haywire mind before gently pushing the blonde away.

"Stop doing that," she hissed causing him to smirk as he leaned back exposing a bit more of his chest driving the blue eyed girl crazier then before.

"Stop what," he asked with a raised eyebrow almost daring her to voice her thoughts out.

"That," she said feverishly gesturing towards his general direction. "Your messing with my mind"

"Well it's not my fault we're crazy about each other," he said chuckling at the girls flustered state.

"We're supposed to be having a serious conversation," the girl says through her gritted teeth.

"Talk my Queen, I'll never miss the opportunity to listen to you melodic voice," Felix say leaning forward as a gesture of his undivided attention.

Marinette froze for awhile at the word 'melodic'. It reminded her of a certain guitarist. Guilt seemed to settle in the stomach, her she was thinking of another men in front of Felix, whom she could not deny her feelings for.

"You okay love?" Felix asked worry clear in his eyes. Marinette realized she had frozen for a minute too long and was not able to keep her negative emotions from being visible on her face.

"I-i don't think you know the real me Felix," she whispered eyes studying the floor. "You can't possibly be in love with me"

"What do you mean, of course I know the real you Marie," he said softly, using her birth given name. This gave her a sense of dejavu for two entirely different reasons. "I know you as you are and I love you for it"

"You in love with a facade," she shouted. "This cold ruthless queen that is not who I am, I-"

"Have a heart of gold, I know," he cuts in causing her to stare at him in shock. "Marie I've known for as long as you've been alive and that's a long time for me not to truly see what kind of person you are."

His admission caused her heart to feel with warmth, releasing a tension she did not know was there to begin with from her shoulders.

"You're the type of person who begins to cry in the middle of a ball, making a scene in order to draw attention away from an unfortunate woman who had made a mess of her dress," he continues. "You the type of person who punches a grown men in the balls at the age of five for getting handsy with a teenager."

"You fight and destroy as much evil as you can and I am more than happy to fight besides you," he states earnestly. "I will follow you to the ends of the earth because I know that your heart is leading the way."

"I know you Marie and I never want you doubting my love for you ever again."

Felix's admission hung in the air. Something about it felt as pure and powerful as Luka's admission. In that moment Marinette knew she was in trouble. Both of her suitors had admitted their love for her in the purest way imaginable and she had no idea who to pick.

"He's a true cat," Tikki swooned shattering the two's peace. She had her tiny paw on her forehead, leaning back dramatically.

"Tikki," Marinette yelped at the way the kwami had exposed herself.

"What he already knows, you were bound to introduce is to each other," Tikki states floating around the boy carefully assessing him. "Quiet a fine specimen."

"Tikki," the girl yelped once again throughly embarrassed.

"He sssstill, gottt notthing on Luka thoughhh," Sass hissed making his presence known. Marinette looked at the creature in astonishment.

"How'd you get out of the box," Marinette yelped causing the snake to smirk at her, letting her know she was not receiving the answer to that question.

"Luka?" Felix questioned. "Is that his name? "

"The tale of the Cat and the Snake , a war that has been raging on since the very beginning of time, each trying to win over the heart of Ladybug," Wayzz said seemingly materializing from thin air.

"Seriously, where are you guys coming from," Marinette said surveying the room for anymore stray Kwami's.

"Who wins?" Felix asked frantically.

"What?" four voices echoed.

"Who wins her heart, the Cat or the Snake," he asks firmly staring at the beings.

"It issss/is not predetermined," Both Wayzz and Sass echo out at the same time.

"Yeah I guess I wouldn't like it is fate stripped my choice away from me," Marinette absentmindedly mumbled.

"Well let me make your choice simpler," Felix announced pulling her onto his lap, taking the bluenette completely by surprise. Marinette let out a yelp at the sudden movement.

Felix pulled her face toward his. Their lips had barely touched before another bang disturbed causing Felix to groan against a giggling Marinette's lips.

"Now now dear little sister what have I said about having boys in your room," the one and only Jason Todd said with a smirk.

"Not to do anything you wouldn't do," the girl answered turning towards her brother while trying to detach from the boy.

"Nice try but no," he said with a chuckle fully emerging into the room. "The only thing stopping me from putting a bullet between pretty boys head is you... Well that and the fact that neither of you is naked"

"Jason," the girl yelled as she finally managed to pull herself up.

"A few minutes and we would have," Felix said causing Marinette to look at him in horror.

"Careful blondy," Jason warned as he embraced his sister. "Long time no see you little devil"

"It's been awhile," the girl whispered with a hint of guilt.

"We'll discuss that later," he said ruffling her hair. "Right now special delivery."

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
Not many know what brought the court together, when asked they had one answer. Family matters.
#Mysteriouspast

***

I know I may be killing some of yall with the amount of interpretations in these people's relationships. And I apologize. Marinette is a Wayne surprise surprise. If yall haven't guessed yet I'm in my dark romance /gossip girl era. Please vote and comment.

Xoxo
Jenny ❤️❤️❤️