CHAPTER EIGHT: DIVIDE

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
Lila for queen, ha what a joke
#hahaha

Felix made his way through the hallway from the office. His transfer to the school was almost too easy. Though not the same could be said about his competitor whom he had left at the office.

He smirked as he watched people trip over their feet upon seeing him. People scrambled out of his way offering him hurried bows. He had a dark side, he knew that but he trusted his queen to bring him to the light.

As she approached the class she heard yelling, he stopped at the door taking the opportunity to listen for awhile. It was quite amusing to hear them fall apart though he hadn't even began to punish them for what they did ti his queen. Upon hearing their notion he walked into the class

"I wouldn't finish that sentence if I were you," he said causing the lot of them to freeze much to his amusement.

"Felix?" his idiot cousin asked causing him to roll his eyes.

"In the flash," he says with a grin. "Though that's not exactly good news for you."

"Epp," he heard from behind. Upon hearing the blondes 'stay in character' je immediately knew who made the sound. He turned around with a smirk as he took in his beautiful queen.

She wore a black and pink dress that honestly made my brain short circuit for a moment. She looked gorgeous. The cold look she had forced on her face made him feel warm inside, nothing turned him on as much as seeing her ready to burn the world down.

"Hello love, might I say you look rather ravishing," he said causing a tint of color to rush to her face, which she had rushedly fought off.

"Same could be said for you handsome," she said seductively walking towards him before grabbing the back of his head and pulling him down to kiss his nose.

"Don't play with me like that love," he says rapping his hands around her waste and pulling her closer towards him. "If you going to kiss me, kiss me on the lips."

He hovers over her, and for s minute he thinks that he's about to get kiss. Though when it comes to his queen,  the universe never quite liked him.

"Excuse me who are you," Alya shouts earning three blank looks and a glare. Juleka muttered something about idiots as she made her way to her seat. Felix had once again failed to notice her, though by the startled looks that went around the class he was pretty sure he wasn't the only one.

"What she means is who are you to Marinette," his cousin asked glaring at him. Felix wanted to laugh, his cousin was clearly jealous.

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm her ex," he says causing her to choke as she pulled back from him with a glare. He didn't even have time to take notice of the reactions around him as she took her in clearly mesmerized.

"Felix..." she warned.

"I'm sorry I meant to say future husband," he states causing her to blush.

"Not while I'm alive," a voice says from the door. Most jumped at the sudden appearance.

Luka leaned on the door with a smirk, most of the classes months hung open at the change in his overall style.

Lila eyed him and Felix hungrily. She had to take the brats place. Why did she get to have all the power and hot guys.

Marinette couldn't help but blush at the sight. Felix seemed to have gone for a punk rock hairstyle for the black head. He kept the blue tips and added a few more ear piercings. The outfit was a play on his vipirion persona with teal and black being the dominant colors.