CHAPTER SIX:EXPLANATIONS

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
Our residence bonde does not seem that exited for the choice in court members.
#youllbesurprised

After hackling  Chloe into an agreeing on having Juleka as a probationary member of the group they sat in a circle, some on the floor, chaise, bad and any chair available awaiting for Marinette's explanation. Marinette sat between Felix and Luka fidgeting nervously.

Both boys saw this and grabbed a hand next to them gently squeezing it in comfort, whilst glaring at one another. Chloe of course still found her friends predicament amusing and couldn't help but throw a smirk at their direction. She enjoyed chaos and this right here was filled with it.

"Can yall stop trying to figure out who's dick is bigger than who's for five minutes," Chloe huffed with a smirk and mischievous look in her eyes. Marinette narrowed her eyes at the sight.

"What do you say Marinette," Luka whispered into one ear.

"Wanna check so we can end this fued once and for all," Felix whispered into the other causing Marinette to squeak as she turned bright red while Chloe cackled. No nope, this was not happening, they were now working together?

"No nope no," Tim said shaking his head. "As tge second most chilled brother *Duke clears his throat*, third most chilled brother I would like to say that I will burry you alive watch it"

Marinette took a deep breath attempting to chase away the redness on her cheeks.

"So some of you need to be briefed on my past, others need an explanation of why I broke the group up or why I cut half of yall off for three years-"

"Cause your original reason is unbelievable," Chloe added causing a few of the group members to sneaker.

"Then they are those who want to know about the Lila situation," Marinette continued ignoring her best friend. "So all in all I need to start at the very beginning of my life."

"Let me assist you," Jason says clearly in a rush. "Bruce was irresponsible, she was the consequences of that mistake now let's get to this Lila chick."

"Baby bat you need to calm down and let her do this in her own pace," Dick says causing the dark haired boy to huff.

"So as Jason so helpfully put in," Marinette said causing Chloe to snort. "I'm Bruce Wayne's child, my father and mother were in a brief relationship that resulted in my birth. Sadly she lost her life when she gave birth to me. She left me to my father at the time, but he still had a few things going on in his life so my aunt took me in with promises of letting me visit during summer and winter break, you know for the holidays,"

"So you grew up in Paris?," Aurora asks eyes shinning.

"No I grew up in China," Marinette answers with a small laugh. "That's how I met Marc, he's part of the rich dangerous family community."

"Oh," the blonde simply says allowing the girl to continue her story.

"So Sabine Cheng raised me, allowing me to do a bit of back and forward between China and Gotham," she continued. "Galas were a big part of the agreement I had galas both in China-"

"Which is where we met," Chloe added before muttering. "I brat"

"And Gotham-" She continued without missing a beat.

"White is where I fell for her," Felix says throwing a smirk at Luka.

"I actually remember a lot of fighting during that day," Dick says causing a few giggles to erupt from the room and an annoyed look to cross upon Felix's features.