CHAPTER SEVEN: The Beginning

Before you begin reading the story I'd like to apologize for any offensive language I may use during this story. I'm not well versed in the social norms and what is socially acceptable to say so I may offend some people. Please bare in mind and find in your heart to forgive me.

***

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
Yall were patience and it shall be rewarded. Below is an attachment of our Queens childhood story. A little spoiler she's a Wayne which can be found on my official news site newsflasch. ac. za. Under that you'll find an attachment of the rules read, leave by them and you shall survive. Then of course a list of the court members and their roles. Both of which can be found on the schools news site whatsupdupont. ac. za.
*article 1 attachment:How our queen came to be*
*article 2 attachment:The rules you'll need to survive*
*video attachment:meet the court*
#hotstories

***
"Honestly I don't understand how yall manged to look good during every Gala with your horrid taste," Chloe had said in horror as Jason attempted to pick his court outfits. After planning they had decided a little makeover was in need for the group. Chloe had pulled out a few samples and had everyone choose.

" A mysterious GP brand box filled with gala clothes always shows up at our door," Tim shrugs.

"How do you mysteriously get outfits from the on of most notorious brands out there," Chloe asks eyebrows raised.

"Because Marie sends it to them and me as well," Felix simply states as she looked over the different styles before him.

"Really I always thought GP secretly admired one of is," Dick says scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

"Well you weren't that far of course since I GP," Marie says making her way towards her sewing machine.

"WHAT!?" everyone, bar Luka and Felix screamed out.

"GP, Gotham's Princess, you were not aware?" Felix asks.

"Clearly not, and now that we're done pretending I don't already have your outfits ready," Marinette says pulling the top of her sewing machine and pushing a button which caused the wall to open up revealing a secret closet. "Let's actually get a move on, everyone has their own section go wild. Ladies let's head to Chloe's place for a mojor style upgrade while the boys stay here to sort themselves out. Luka I'm leaving you at the mercy of Felix as your stylist."

"Let's turn you into actual competition," Felix says with a smile, grabbing Luka as he followed where Marinette had disappeared to successfully ignoring the chaos around them.

"Wouldn't that make your life harder though," the boy questions allowing himself to be dragged along.

"Whatever the queen wants," Felix simply says.

"Wait!" Chloe shouts causing everyone in the room to go quit. "I've always wanted to dress a gay man"

"Okay then Marc is with us," Marinette says from the depths of the closet.

"Great then that leaves us with the betrayer and the two guys who are trying to get in your bed," Jason mutters earning an offended hey from Nathaniel.

***

Lila made her up the school steps spotting a couple of students handing out pink ribbons. One was blonde the other had blue hair, she narrowed her eyes at the sight. They looked oddly familiar, she shrugged off making her way into the school.

She had done it, she was finally fully without a doubt the queen of this place. She'd seen the respect people seemed to give to the baker girl and she had effortlessly striped it away.