CHAPTER THREE :ASSEMBLE

A little warning before you start this chapter. It's a bit spicy, they are not outright doing anything but it's quite suggestive. So sensitive readers and young ones please read with caution.

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
When the queen needs help, the king arrives without a need to be called.
#hedoesnotmindtobecontrolledsolongasitsbyher

Hot. That was the first thing that went through Marinette's mind when she saw the blonde. It had been three years since they once seen each other and the change was way too dramatic. He and gained a few inches and lot of muscles. His looks were out of this world.

Her eyes widened as feeling she thought she had left behind a long time ago began to resurface. Her heart began to beat frantically as the men in front of her continued speaking to her with that infuriating smirk on his face.

"What cat got your tongue," he asked getting up from the chaise and heading towards her. His movements looked almost seductive in the bluenette's eyes. He stood in front of her leaning over to whisper in her ear. "Cause I'm sure I haven't possessed it yet"

"Uhh," she said dumbly as her brain began to short circuit. She yelped as he swiftly pulled her fully onto the room shutting the trapdoor.

"Now tell me my dear," he says slowly backing her onto the wall slamming his right hand next to her head while cradling her face with the other. "What exactly did I do that warrants being cut off for 3 years."

He brings his face to her neck inhaling her seance. "Not only that but I return to find you've found another man"

His hot breath set tingles across her skin. Marinette had turned beat red. She had utterly been rendered speechless, she thought she had a few more hours before she had to face Felix once again.

"Someone's been a very bad girl," he whispers drawing himself back from her neck and staring at her. "You trying to break my heart love"

"Break your heart?" she questions. As far as she knows they had never romantically been together.

"Yes love, a few months after our separation I come back to see you and find you confessing your love to my cousin of all people," he hisses.

"It was a a part of the act," I defend offended that he would think I'd ever fall in love with that spineless coward.

"Good, he did not seem like your type anyway," he said green eyes shining as he pressed a kiss on my nose. "Now tell me is falling in love with another man all apart of the act well?"

She had no answer for this question though it seemed as though her silence was confirmation enough for her. He sighed heart break clear in his eyes.

"Don't look at me like that," she said tears forming in the corner of her eyes. "Don't look at me as if you did not try to kiss Ladybug"

"Marinette sweetie you are Ladybug," he says causing her to look at him in shock. Felix registered her shocked features eyes widening. "Wait you thought I did not know?"

He hocked his finger on her chin forcing her to look at him. "Is that why you cut me off? Is that what pushed you to him?" he asked searching desperately for answers. "You you thought I would would betray my feelings for you"

Once again her, silence gave him all the answers he needed. "Marie I've loved you for as long as I knew what the word means, they never has and they never will be any other girl for me"

"I-i-i," she stuttered causing the boy to pull her closer to his chest as she began to sob.

"Shhh baby it's okay," he said as he hugged her.

What hurt more than knowing she had fallen for another men was hearing that he had caused her pain. He wiped the tears of her cheek. Pinning her to the wall once again as she began to calm down.

"Maybe we can still fix this," he said as he began to pamper her neck with little butterfly kisses. "Maybe I could make you forget all about this other man.

"How?" she whispered meeting his intense gaze with her own.

"By having you scream my name instead," he whispered breath tickling her lips as they were half centimeter apart. Bang.

The trap door opened causing both of them to jump. Felix groaned as he withdrew himself from hee, fixing the intruder with a glare fir interrupting their moment.

Chloe walked into the room unfazed by what she was walking into and the glare that was thrown her way.

"Good you're here," she said unbordered by the blonde's anger.

"I was just about to continue catching up with my queen before you disturbed," he bristled causing her to snort.

"Not so sure she's yours anymore, should have seen her throw aside another girl like a raf doll for touching what hers," Chloe said causing the boy to growl. "Our queen is quite possessive"

The blonde growled at the comment.

"Don't worry Chloe that won't last long, afterall I don't plan on letting the Queen go," he says running his hand down Marinette's cheek before pushing away, knowing very well whatever moment they were having had been disturbed.

"Well now that's done," Chloe says to their general direction. "Let's get down to business."

"Right," Marinette says straightening up as she heads towards the blue eyed blonde. "Has everyone been contacted, I need an immediate status update."

"Well Aurora and her new partner Mireille have been updated on what's going on, the school shall be warned of the incoming storm tonight," Chloe states earning a nod from the other two. "Marc has been informed and is going to be here with the red head betrayer after classes end, traitors have officially been kicked out of the court, though I feel as though this has decreased our size dramatically. Lastly I feel as though you've already contacted your family"

"Yes Chloe I've contacted my family, don't worry much about our size I've got that covered," she said with a small smirk.

"Now love you know very well what that look does to me," Felix said snaking his arms around her waist, pulling her towards him.

Marinette huffed nudging the blonde with a quick behave aimed his way.

YOUROFFICIALREPIRTER@BLONDIE
I have what most would call the scoop of a life time. The court is back and they're after someone's head. Prepare yourself Dupont.
#itsabouttogodown

***
Honestly I feel as though I was a bit over enthusiastic with this novel, it has been less then 24 hours and I already have three chapters done. I'm sorry if my representation of the Characters is a bit OC. I took the writing of Miraculous Ladybug and decided to twist in my own way, anyway I hope you are enjoying the story thus far.

XOXO
JENNY ❤️❤️❤️