Kiss and touch (Chapter 32)

Wriothesley's kiss had made Neuvillette breathless. As they walked to his place hand in hand, Neuvillette couldn't help but blush once more, recalling their kiss in his office. Without realizing it, he had been gripping Wriothesley's hand much tighter, which the other man clearly noticed. He felt a tug on his shirt and looked at Wriothesley, who quickly kissed him.

"Wriothesley! Not in public."

"It's almost midnight, no one will see us."

"It's public indecency."

"Kissing my lover on the lips is public indecency? Is that in the law?"

"...No."

"Then I don't see the problem, Monsieur," Wriothesley grinned and kept walking, pulling Neuvillette along with him.

With the door to Neuvillette's residence closing softly behind them, the quiet intimacy of the night continued within the confines of the familiar space. He brushed a strand of hair away from Neuvillette's face, his touch lingering as he leaned in for another tender kiss. Their lips met, the connection between them deepening with each passing moment as they shared each breath and each moment. Wriothesley moved backward, pulling Neuvillette along with him as they sat down on the couch. Neuvillette looked at Wriothesley and leaned into him, nuzzling close. 

It felt both unbelievable and intoxicatingly perfect to lay here in his arms. Neuvillette felt his body relax and his mind blur as he gave in to his exhaustion and fell asleep. Wriothesley smiled softly and stroked Neuvillette's hair back before carefully picking him up in his arms. He gently carried Neuvillette to his bed, trying to avoid waking the sleeping Iudex. He placed him down on the bed and removed his jacket and boots. Did he have the courage to strip the hydro dragon? Absolutely not. So he simply pulled the covers over both of them and drew Neuvillette close. Neuvilette woke up and smiled softly at him before putting an arm over Wriothesley's waist.

"Neuvillette?"

"Mhm?"

"You're becoming more affectionate."

"I suppose so..."

"I like it," Wriothesley smiled, leaning in and kissing Neuvillette's neck.

Wriothesley kissed him again, and Neuvillette eagerly kissed back. As the kiss deepened, they found themselves pulling each other closer. Neuvillette's hands slipped under Wriothesley's shirt, exploring the breadth of Wriothesley's back, his fingers tracing the lines of his spine. It sent electricity through him, and he felt the warmth return, burning this time. The soft rustle of fabric, the hushed whispers of endearments, and their entangled breaths became the soundtrack to their shared exploration. 

Neuvillette felt as Wriothesley's hands roamed over him, touching him in a way he had never been touched before. Wriothesley began to unbutton Neuvillette's shirt, his fingers moving with a deliberate slowness. Neuvillette's breath caught as their eyes locked. Their lips met once more, a fusion of longing and connection that became the heartbeat of the night. Wriothesley's lips traced the contours of Neuvillette's skin, leaving a trail of warmth in their wake. Neuvillette gasped as he felt Wriothesley trail kisses down his body. He had never experienced such sensations before, and it overwhelmed him. He felt Wriothesley move down, tenderly kissing his inner thighs. Neuvillette's body reacted to every touch and every kiss. He squirmed under Wriothesley's ministrations and enjoyed every new sensation he experienced. He felt Wriothesley tug on his boxers, and he felt uncomfortable and sat up, stopping him.