Chapter 4

The next few days he was mostly in bed and getting regular visits from Mobei-Jun, while also working on some paperwork Mobei-Jun… or rather, servants provided for him. It seemed like it was all like old times?
Unlucky Shang Qinghua. He always has bad luck. Still a lowly servant, a pencil-pusher. With one difference. His king was visiting him now! Hah! It was still unusual to just call his name, and he was appearing out of thin air. Or rather, out of the shadows, with his overpowered abilities, he gave him. Surely incredibly useful, it was also creepy. His transformation was now more or less finished and Shang Qinghua had almost accepted that he now had horns, a tail, pointed ears, some weird eyes, and sharper teeth and nails. He had nicked himself accidentally! And that was a curse in itself. Shang Qinghua got a little hot and bothered whenever Mobei-Jun touched him. Nothing too unusual. Regarding his fawning over his king, his cold lofty presence was always feared or evoked thoughts in Shang Qinghua he had to repress… especially when Mobei-Jun, like now, was so close, his cold, strong, big fingers around his, in comparison, dainty wrist was a sight to behold, and the tingling energy that rushed through his body was delicious. Gathering at the critical points again, soothing the pain, and Shang Qinghua sighed in relief. Mobei-Jun’s eyes traced his face, his pupils more slits than anything, focusing on Shang Qinghua’s eyes, who swallowed. It was rare to have actual eye contact with his king.

“It feels like your change is complete. So tomorrow we will visit your parents.” Shang Qinghua slowly nodded.

“Ehm… Maybe this one should tell you that he left his family at fourteen and never once… had contact with them again…. My brother inherited the family business and it could get… interesting.” Shang Qinghua’s voice sounded meek… and he looked shyly up to Mobei-Jun, who still held his wrist. Shang Qinghua’s skin tingled, and he was glad for the blanket covering him. As heat was pooling, now familiar from this treatment and his king’s touches, not only on the newly formed appendages… every fucking touch was sooo… too much. He never got hit once, since they were back in the palace! With now slightly reddened cheeks, he withdrew his hand out of Mobei-Jun’s grip. He couldn’t risk further contact… he was sooo close to moaning, his pants slightly pressing at his half hard boner. Mobei-Jun’s gaze was now not focusing on Shang Qinghua anymore. His king looked past him, his facial features slightly twitched into a scowl. Did Mobei-Jun want skin contact? Shang Qinghua bit down on his tongue. Fuck.. why was he such a simp!

“Also, this one thinks you should conceal yourself.”

“Conceal myself?” Now the scowl was plainly visible.

“I will not do such a thing. Your parents will talk, and they will accept that I am a demon. And I am proud of it. You should be too!” Shang Qinghua didn’t dare contradict him. Mobei-Jun waited, nodded as no reaction came, taking it as what it was and turned to go, only to gaze at Shang Qinghua shortly before he left through the door (this time). His eyes were cold as ever, even more freezing. So freezing, in fact, that a hot shiver ran through Shang Qinghua’s body and he bit down on his lower lip.

“Rest.” Mobei-Jun ordered.

“Yes, my king.” There was no sign Mobei-Jun had noticed his reactions or the bump under the duvet. Who was he kidding? Compared to Mobei-Jun, his dick was probably puny. Shang Qinghua sighed. The negative thoughts didn’t help. He waited a moment until he didn’t hear his king anymore. Then he shoved the blanket carelessly down his body and stared at the now very hard erection, straining his white pants, forming a bulge, and fuck. Was there already a wet stain? Why was he so fucking needy every time he felt Mobei-Jun’s touch and energy? Shang Qinghua poked the bulge with his finger and moaned. His dick twitched in response and he sank back into the pillow. Palming his erection through the thin fabric always felt great. He imagined Mobei-Jun doing it. With his cold thick fingers… tracing the shape. Parting his lips, mouthing at the covered tip…

“Fuck.” Shang Qinghua gritted his teeth. That never would happen, but it was fun entertaining the thought. Should he tease himself until he ruined one more pair of pants, or should he… shit, he had forgotten again. Shang Qinghua couldn’t finger himself… his demon fingernails were way too sharp to accomplish it, without hurting himself and cutting them down didn’t help, they were too hard for that. See, he was frustrated! Sexually. Was that the reason why he gave Luo Binghe that masochistic streak?

Slightly angry, he shoved his pants down and moaned as his cock sprang free from his confinement and he slowly encircled his dick with his hand. His tail swished excitedly.

His tail?! Shang Qinghua stared at the… until now very useless appendage, that had grown over the last days and was now long enough he could actually move it around as he wanted. His fingers weren’t useful, but his tail was, as he took in the blunt tip. The form of his tail-tip was almost a little like a plug. Small, tapering out and then smaller again, only a little like those stylized demons, or devils of the world he stemmed from. He was no newbie to fingering his ass, but now this new opportunity was…

“Hnnn… that could work.” He nipped at the tip of his tail, wrapping his lips and tongue around it and suckled, so he could get it nicely covered in his spit. While doing that he arranged himself on the bed, so he could wrap a hand around his, from pre-cum wet cock, and play with his spit covered tail at his twitching hole.

“That feels strange… but good…” Shang Qinghua murmured, slowly pushing the blunt tip against his entrance, teasing and slowly working himself open. It was amazing what control he had about his tail. Shang Qinghua’s eyes closed, head thrown back on the pillow, imagining Mobei-Jun’s big fingers circling his entrance, while he slowly pumped his twitching cock. Biting his lower lip, he imagined his king going down on him…. How would that cold mouth of his feel? Would he be warmer than the rest of his body? Probably he would never do this, but fantasy was there to entertain! So fuck reality.

Shang Qinghua squeezed his balls with the other hand, while his tail was still slowly pushing in and out of him. The tapering form felt incredible, going thicker than two fingers… He was lost in imagining Mobei-Jun fingering him open.

“Oh god… so good.” He fisted his dick and pressed his fingers around the base to stop himself from coming. Shang Qinghua was leaking a lot of pre-come (too pent up!) . That only helped to pump him better, after he staved off the first orgasm. He withdrew his tail and finally coaxed a bottle of oil out of his hiding place, took the cork out and dribbled oil onto his tail. That would work even better now. He placed the oil on his nightstand, laid back again and relaxing even more in the only good time he could give himself. A moan escaped his lips as he tapped with his thumb against the wet glans. Stimulating the slit and prodding at his entrance again, slipping more and more of his tail through the now soft, relaxed muscle. Forming a tight ring with his forefinger and thumb around his glans to draw it all out. He needed some me time, after the past days. Then his tail suddenly slipped all the way in. His hole closed around the smaller part again, after the tip. And a surprised whimper left his lips. Shang Qinghua’s prostate got hit almost spot-on, with the wide part of his tail. He twisted the tail inside him and he moaned. Then he cried out a little at the third shift, which was sending him over the edge. Combined with his movements on his cock, it was too much. Spurting cum over his lower belly, he bit down on his fingers, as he - only now- thought about muffling his sounds. The built up energy left him limp and as blissed out as he could be, after doing himself. Biting down at his fingers even more, he pulled his tail out of himself and groaned. Shit, that felt great.

Now he could finally rest as promised, after lazily cleaning himself up. Or not. Suddenly, Mobei-Jun stood inside his room. Shadow-hopping again. Shang Qinghua scrambled to pull the blanket over his exposed body, staring at his king wide eyed. Mobei-Jun cleared his throat... staring at his servant.
“Is everything alright, I heard you.…” Shang Qinghua saw his nostrils flare and bit his tongue. Not resting then...