Chapter 5

Mobei-Jun's POV

His ears never betrayed him. And so he was slightly confused as he entered Shang Qinghua's room and found him not in pain. As he at first assumed, maybe he was false in his conclusion that the transformation was finished. Mobei-Jun wasn't too aloof to not acknowledge his failures, he just didn't put it on display or apologized for it. Shang Qinghua was naked, waist down and scrambling to get himself covered. No, not pain, as his fine senses informed him. It smelled like arousal and semen, some sweat, and it was rather clear what the other had done. The crumpled cloth beside the bed was also very telling...

Naked skin on display from his servant was new to Mobei-Jun. What he had seen was tempting, to say the least. After Shang Qinghua had saved him, retaliating for the times Mobei-Jun saved him, he saw the smaller one with other eyes. Never had he actually expected that Shang Qinghua would fly after him at Maigu Ridge. Or that he would stand beside him, as he initially had hoped... then babbling some things about going, and never seeing him again, only to jump down and actually help him against Linguang-Jun. Sometimes Shang Qinghua really babbled too much.

Just like now.
"Privacy! It is something everyone needs, even a servant to you, great king. Please leave this one be! That's embarrassing." The red tinged cheeks clearly showed that too, and Mobei-Jun felt, maybe a little, flustered about the situation. But also very much intrigued. He never even imagined this site of Shang Qinghua. Not at least before the incident at Maigu Ridge. Slowly, he nodded. Nothing he would normally do. "I will have that in mind from now on." It wasn't an apology. But acknowledgement. Shang Qinghua's emotions were plain to be seen on his face. Mobei-Jun just lacked the knowledge to handle all the small things Shang Qinghua got worked up over. What was the problem with being caught masturbating? Those were only natural things, no? Maybe it was something human again that reared its head again. Humans! So fragile in everything. He had to show Shang Qinghua how demons handled things. Now he was a demon, too. Before that, at least one thing was still to be handled. The heritage the other shared.

"Thank you." Shang Qinghua mumbled against the fabric of the duvet, still staring at him. Mobei-Jun had to leave. The scent in the room got to his head, or to his lap, and he stepped through the shadows into his own room. The colder temperatures were much more comfortable than the heated accommodations from Shang Qinghua. He still smelled the arousal and gritted his teeth. It was surely no wish from his servant to evoke such feelings and longings inside him. Never had he hinted at something like that. He still ducked and expected him to get hit by Mobei-Jun, despite him never laying hands on him this way in the last days. Shang Qinghua had clearly stated that he hated it. Even when it was to ruse Linguang-Jun, it was so honestly spoken... also Shang Qinghua was terrible at lying. If he wanted to not only use his hands to satisfy himself, he had to say so... Or maybe Mobei-Jun lost control...he losing control. As if! Shang Qinghua was a coward, but a competent one, and he wasn't nearly as often disappointed as he expected, as their agreement had started. The small human... The demon, living in the room right beside his bedchambers, was rather capable, and maybe he had seen him too often as granted. Despite the standard for demons to search for powerful partners, Shang Qinghua had other strengths he valued, and that made the other one attractive to him. Also, he was intriguingly soft, small and Mobei-Jun would love to hear him when fucking him. Shang Qinghua could then not babble so much nonsense. He would only moan and that would get Mobei-Jun even more hot and bothered, fucking him even harder. A sigh escaped the great king's lips, and he swatted a hand, grumbling, at his very tented trouser. Imagining Shang Qinghua's moans, and his soft, small body beneath him wasn't a good look on a king. Ignoring his boner, he laid down to get some rest.

The next morning arrived and after getting ready, he, for once, knocked at Shang Qinghua's door. After a while, almost too long for Mobei-Jun to be patient, the door opened and his servant was greeting him with a sour look, gazing up at him. His robes were covered with a big cloak, concealing most of him. But his horns were still visible.